Status: Going under Editing! Tell your friends and family the series is coming back as a whole new story!

How Could This Happen to Me?

The Fiancee and The Owner!

Maddie's POV

“Come on, what are you,” Lydia trailed off as she looked towards the girl getting out of the back of the limo. She was stunning with dirty blond hair that was cut in choppy layers, a dark olive skin tone. If she had black hair like mine she would have looked Italian, or maybe Spanish. “Who is that,” Lydia managed to whisper.

“Amanda, dear,” Kivi greeted her with happiness. Two days ago he had greeted me the same way, and that fake smile of his made me sick now.

“Later Keg,” Regan said as he came out of the house and threw a lanky arm around my shoulders. “Are we going or what?” He looked down at the limo, and then he looked at me and smiled as if he didn't even notice the beauty speaking with his father.

“Yeah, come on Lydia. Lets get out of here,” I giggled as Regan and I began walking down the steps. He moved his arm from around my shoulders to my waist and I smiled at him once again. Regan was so sweet, he always tried to make me feel better about myself every time I looked depressed, and he was good at it too.

“Looks like you lost brother dear,” Lydia mumbled behind us, but I didn't pay her any attention as I stared at Amanda. Kegan had walked down the steps to greet her, but as I noticed him, I also noticed that he wasn't paying her any attention. He was staring at me.

Kegan's POV

I watched as 'my fiancée' made her way out of the limo. I watched as my father greeted her, but the entire time I was seeing Madeline. Her heart thumped with a new intensity. She looked a bit upset and for a moment I just wanted to wrap my arms around her. That's when Regan walked out of the house. That stupid brother put his arm around her shoulders, he gave Amanda a small glance, but for the most part he kept his eyes on her. I wanted to rip his eyes out suddenly. Then I remembered, I'm engaged. No matter what I couldn't do any of the things that stupid thump made me imagine. I suddenly developed a new fury for that thumping coming from her chest.

“Are we going,” Regan asked with a smile. She smiled a warm smile at him as if she had forgotten everything.

“Yeah, come on Lydia.” They walked down the steps. Regan moved his arm from her shoulders to her waist and I felt the need to spill my own brother's blood. I hated myself for that thought. Regan was my twin, he was all I had, and he was winning the girl before she was given away. That thought made me smile.

No matter what Regan couldn't have her. In a few days she'd be with T.J, and that's what would get me through this whole situation. I had a fiancée, I had no need to worry about some random girl that just showed up at my house as my friend's birthday gift.

“Hi, I'm Kegan,” I said in a sickeningly sweet voice. She smiled and batted her eye lashes in a flirtatious way.

“Hello. I'm Amanda Rivers.”

Maddie's POV.

“Okay, so you have to promise not to tell dad,” Lydia said as we sat at the table. I felt really under dressed seeing as I was in a plain black tee with a matching pink and black scarf, and a pink mini skirt that Lydia had dressed me up in as we waited. Believe it or not, yes I changed in the women's bathroom in the middle of a fancy restaurant.

“Okay, not like I like your father anymore what's the big secret.”

“Regan doesn't know either.”

“Will you tell me?”

“How bad do you want to meet your owner?”

“T.J?” My eyes widened at the question she'd asked me. How bad did I want to meet him? The truth, yes I was dying to meet him, but I didn't want to leave my new friends all ready. I quickly stopped any thoughts that had any similarity to the words, but I love.

“T.J,” she whispered.

“I'm dying to see what all the fuss is about,” I answered honestly. She smiled and hugged me.

“You'll love him, and he'll love you when he sees you tonight,” she said in that sad tone.

“Awe, you're sweet! Wait, tonight?” She nodded once again. I ran to the bathroom door and cracked it open just a bit. I could see our table from here. Regan got up suddenly smiling and waving like a maniac. I saw his lips move over the words, 'hey T.J' and I quickly closed the door.

“I think he's here,” I said nervously. Lydia ran to open the door. She followed my movements to the tee.

When the door finally shut she looked at me with wide eyes and squealed, “He's here.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I didn't get my two comments but I did get one.
Thank you XxfrozenblackrosexX.
If you would send me a message with either your name or your favorite
name... I have a special surprise for you.

Actually anyone can do this.. Send messages and or comments
with your favorite names or your name.