Status: Going under Editing! Tell your friends and family the series is coming back as a whole new story!

How Could This Happen to Me?

Old Friends and Spare Keys!

“Madeline Garver,” she sighed as she made her way to our small out burst. T.J kept his eyes on her the entire time.

“Naomi Collins,” I laughed as she grabbed me into a huge hug. I always loved that about her. No matter how long ago it was it always seemed like years had passed between you when she greeted you. In our case it had been nearly ten years.

She was a beautiful girl standing about an inch or two taller than my 5'4 height. She had shoulder length teal hair with pink highlights that was black underneath. She always teased her layers up just a bit to show the black under layer of hair. Her eyes weren't quiet as aqua as Lydia's, but they were close. She wasn't exactly stick figure skinny, but by no means was she fat in any way. She had high cheek bones and a small rounded noes with almond shaped eyes. Her skin was as pale as snow, but she never seemed to be cold. “It's been so long,” I laughed.

“Way to long,” she agreed as we started to laugh.

“How have you been? What are you doing here? Who are this rejects?” I laughed even harder as she motioned to the crowd. Then her eyes fell on the twins. “Whoa!”

“I've been tortured. I was sold into a supposed marriage but actually I'm a birthday present. These rejects are my new 'owners'. And yes whoa was my exact words.”

“Tortured? Sold into marriage? Present? Owners,” she questioned with wide eyes. “So you were kidnapped and you're dying to go home?”

“Exactly.” Regan gave me a look of confusion mixed with hurt and Kegan just stared. I was pretty sure he was completely three sheets into the wind if you know what I'm saying.

“Okay, lets go.” She reached for my hand but before she grabbed me Lydia had her hand. “Whoa, creepy much.”

“Do not touch her,” Lydia hissed.

“Lydia. Can my old friend spend the night since I'm not allowed to have any normalcy.

“I guess.” She looked towards Kegan who nodded. Stupid telepathic boy, I screamed in my head. He winced visibly and I smiled to myself. Lydia dragged him off towards where the bathrooms were.

“Oh, so she your girl,” Naomi questioned. I burst out laughing.

“Nope. I actually like,” I trailed off as I looked towards the bathroom for a second then I turned my head to smile at Regan. He hesitantly smiled back and Naomi looked confused for a moment before something licked.

“Oh. I think I understand.” I nodded and started to walk towards the doors.

“Come on, we'll go wait in the car for Lydia,” Regan said to Naomi. I looked at the girl who got out of the limo for a split second to see the glare on her face.

“Hey. You must be Amanda. Congratulations,” I said as I passed her. She hissed slightly and I waved it off.

“Are you okay,” Naomi asked as she came to walk by my side. “I mean I saw the way you looked at that other guy.”

“No. It's noting. Well it's something, but let me explain when we're in the privacy of my room.” She nodded slightly, but I could feel her gaze on me even as I turned away from her.

“Hey, Naomi, call me,” T.J yelled.

“In your dreams fag,” she screeched. I started laughing as we walked out of the exit.

The night air was thin and chilled. To be the beginning of September it was so cold. I shivered slightly as we walked. I felt something wrap around my shoulders, and I realized it was a jacket. I looked back towards Regan who smiled. I knew it was his jacket around my shoulders, and I also knew he must be freezing. I tried to give it back, but he refused it.

“You two look like you're about to freeze,” he laughed as Naomi and I huddled underneath his jacket. It wasn't quiet big enough for the both of us, but we tried to make room the best we could.

“No wonder, it's like freezing,” I stuttered through my chattering teeth.

“I agree one hundred percent,” she chattered with me.

“You don't have keys,” I stuttered once again.

“Yeah, I think there's a spare hang on,” Regan said as he when to the hood of the car. He reached one of his lanky fingers under the hood and we heard a small clinking sound as something metal hit the ground. He smiled as he bent down to reach under the car. In one swift movement he had the key in hand and was opening the door. “Ladies.” He held his hand out as he motioned towards the open door. We ran and got into the car. It was still quiet cold, but it was more warm than outside.

“Oh my God it's still cold,” Naomi stuttered. I smiled as a shiver ran through my body.

“Here, you guys can use this. It's Kegan's, and why it's here is a mystery to me.,” Regan said as he threw a black skeleton jacket back to us. Naomi yanked Regan's jacket and left me with Kegan's. Oddly I was okay with that just because it smelled oh so good!
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, so We finally got her appearance at an agreeable right lolz. but let me know
what you think... and you never know if you comment the story alot then I may just have
to put you in it...

To XxfrozenblackrosexX your awesome!