Status: Going under Editing! Tell your friends and family the series is coming back as a whole new story!

How Could This Happen to Me?

I laughed myself to sleep!

“Probably because dad gave him alcohol to impress his little fiancée,” Regan answered tiredly.

“Reg, are you alright. You seem, I don't know, like you have a lot of emotions running through you all at once,” I said in what I thought was more calm. He uncurled himself from his position and handed me a bottle of water that I hadn't noticed.

“If you're going to talk, please drink this first. No offense, but I don't want to laugh at you like Naomi did.” He smiled sweetly as he sand in the chair she had been sitting in. I took a few sips, and it helped the dryness. I was still thirsty though, so I ended up downing the entire bottle in minutes.

“How long until I get out of here?”

“Tomorrow. They have to observe your head, they said you had a concussion too.”

“Oh that sounds lovely,” I said in a sarcastic tone. He smiled once again.

We were silent for a few moments before we heard a sound. Regan looked towards the door, and I let out an audible groan. I closed my eyes as the door slowly opened. “Now there's a sound you just don't miss huh Reg,” his voice rang out.

“Are you hear to actually kill her this time,” Regan growled. I opened my eyes only to see that pale face, with those perfect features, and that dark mop of hair. Those beautiful gray green eyes staring at me.

“You okay,” Kegan asked as he ignored his brother. I just stared at him.

“No she's not okay, thanks to you. She's got to stay here all night.”

“Look man, I don't know what I was doing. I feel bad for everything, especially her being here,” Kegan growled this time.

“Hey I found a blanket,” Naomi said as she walked through the door. She came straight over to me, not even looking at Kegan, and spread the blanket around me. I looked at her skeptically as she treated me like a mom would treat her daughter. “Okay, I told the doctor if my friend didn't get a blanket now, that I'd blow up the hospital one by one starting with him.” I smiled at that. It hurt to laugh, but I wanted to so bad.

“Thanks Mimi. You remember,” I trailed off as I stared at Kegan. He looked at Naomi and grinned as if he were famous.

“I'll kill you, you rat faced, clown nosed, ghost of an anorexic wanna be,” she hissed as she lunged at his face with her long finger nails. Regan caught her in mid lung and he was fighting to hold back laughter. I wasn't as good as him. I burst out laughing and grabbed my head at the same time. I don't know how but I managed to laugh and groan at the same time. It kind of sounded like I was dying.

“What is going on in here,” Camille hissed as she danced into the room. Everyone grew quiet and I stared at her just as I had before. The differences were so strange. Her beautiful face looked as if it had grown older in a matter of hours, and her eyes held a fury that could burn anyone she glared at to ashes in a matter of seconds.

“Hi, Mrs. Vaara,” I asked more than said quietly. Her gaze suddenly softened and she took on a motherly look.

“What did I tell you about that,” she said jokingly as she waved her pointer finger at me. I smiled as I nodded.

“Sorry Camille. Why are you hear, if you don't mind me asking?”

“Well, Lydia drove Kegan and Amanda home. She came in first and told us what happened. I dragged Kegan out of the house as soon as I heard, and he is hear to apologize before he goes home and gets locked in his room forever,” she said as she glared at Kegan.

“Oh, speaking of Lydia where is she?”

“I got coffee,” Lydia's voice rang out. The small hospital room now held seven people. Camilla, Regan, Kegan, Amanda, Lydia, and Naomi, plus me. The room suddenly felt very crowded and uncomfortable.

“Well, Madeline. I apologize for bashing your head into that parking lot. Feel better soon, mom can I go now,” Kegan said nervously.

“No, not just yet.”

“Oh my God. Are you going to make him tell her what you did to the house when you found out,” Amanda hissed as she tapped her foot. I glared at her.

“As a matter of fact I am.”

“Mom.”

“No Kegan, tell her.”

“She pushed a book case off the second floor, and it almost hit my head. She threw several pots and pans, again all at my head. She even chased me to the car with a butcher's knife until she came up with this form of punishment instead of killing her oldest child,” Kegan said miserably.

That one little statement, sent me into another fit of pain wrenching laughter. I held my head and my stomach as I laughed. I laughed until tears came out of my eyes. I laughed until I passed out from the pain of laughing. Then I had a dream about laughing.
♠ ♠ ♠
84 readers and 30 subscribers. and 6 updates in
two days. How does that make you guys feel.

Now I was talking to one of you fans. I believe it was PoisonSacrement
or maybe it was Solastyear I cant remember, but which ever one it was
suggested that TJ, comes fully into the story sooner than later. So be looking
out for the TJ Chapter!