Status: Going under Editing! Tell your friends and family the series is coming back as a whole new story!

How Could This Happen to Me?

A little more about T.J!

“I got to go, bye T.J,” Kegan said hurriedly as he hung up the phone. What was that about? Weird!

I laid there for a few moments thinking about what Kegan said. How could River have done anything to Remy? He never even met her. Remy was my younger sister, and at the time at the lake she would have only been thirteen. River was my age, we were probably going on sixteen. I remember Remy was supposed to go some where with a friend while I went to the lake with River, Kegan, Regan, Hayden, and Conner. I think Lydia, and Aspen were supposed to be there as well. We were all friends back then, except Aspen. She was one of Lydia's friends, and for some reason Lydia liked hanging out with us. It was way back before we had met Zane, and Jeremy. We could all hang out in piece some how even though Regan, Kegan, Lydia, and Aspen are vampires. River, Hayden, Conner, and I are werewolves. It use to be that we couldn't hang out because of that old story. That stupid story, it probably wasn't even true.

But Remy wasn't suppose to go with me, but she had to because her friend canceled on her, and mom made me babysit. I don't remember anything bad happening to her. River never even saw her that I know of. She was with Lydia and Aspen the whole time. If River would have messed with Remy and I would have found out, it would have been a lot worse that what Kegan did to him. I problem would have beat him into unconsciousness and then threw him in the water to drowned.

Again, that Madeline girl came into my mind. For some odd reason now, she reminded me of my sister. Not that she was like a sister to me no, I mean, she just seemed like she needed a little help, someone to look after her like Remy did. I don't know why, but something made me think of her.

“Tommy, come on,” Remy called from the other side of my door. I sighed loudly.

“Where we going again kiddo?”

“Dad wants us to go see mama.” I sighed even louder this time as I made my way off the bed. I grabbed my tee shirt off the floor and slid it on. It was too hot to think about going out of the house today, but it was time for our weekly trip to the grave yard.

“I'm coming. Go tell dad I'll be there in a second.” I grabbed my phone, and my iPod off the nightstand as I dragged my feet towards the door.

I just wanted to go to sleep, but something just kept me awake. When I was awake, the picture of the girl in the short sleeved black tee shirt with matching scarf, and the pink pleated mini skirt sitting beside me came into view. Her long wavy black hair flowed naturally in the wind created by the fans in the restaurant, and her blue eyes glared at me. Maybe I should have just been nicer to her. Hell maybe I cold have stopped Kegan from trying to kill the poor girl. Now that I thought about it though, he was right. The first thing I noticed about her, was that rhythmic heart beat trying to pull me in.

I forced all thoughts of Maddie into the back of my mind as I gave my room a once over. The dark blue walls filled with random band posters seemed normal, with shirts and random papers strewn across floor. The only thing clean in the whole room was the book case that I had never touched. My mom had always picked a book to read to Remy and me for bed. That was nearly ten years ago when I was six and Remy was three. Those memories are the ones that always stick with me for some odd reason. I'm just afraid that I'm going to forget. One day, they may not come to me when I want them too.

“Tommy! Let's go,” Remy screeched.

“Okay.” I opened the door and stepped out to see a beautiful girl about sixteen years old. She had chocolate brown hair with a reddish tint. She had light green eyes, and a small smile plastered her face.

“It's about time,” she laughed.

“Come on kiddo, lets go see mom.”
♠ ♠ ♠
okay this is too my die hard fans the ones who have been commenting constantly
just because I've been updating all day. This is my last chapter tonight and I'm
off to bed so I can get up and go to school in the morning. I hope you guys enjoy
and leave me tons of comments so I'll want to post even more tomorrow!

I love you, you very awesome readers you!