Status: Going under Editing! Tell your friends and family the series is coming back as a whole new story!

How Could This Happen to Me?

Can we make a pit stop!

The drive to the cemetery was quiet, just like all the other times. Remy silently listened to her iPod, dad sat there as if he were trying to put on a strong facade, and me in the back staring out of the window, wishing desperately that I was any where but here. This was our usual Sunday routine. We'd probably spend a few hours with mom, and then we'd come home and mope around the house like always. It's just I couldn't help but think about what Kegan had said.

“I made an attempt on her life.” Those words just seem so unreal. I mean, don't get me wrong, I've seen Kegan get angry and all, but he'd never hurt someone unless it was really bad. With the exception of River.

“Dad, when we're going home, can we stop by the hospital, I need to go visit someone.”

~~~

Ivy Lynn Hanson, the tombstone read, loving mother, and devoted wife. May she rest in peace. There was a little poem, but it was hard to read now, I remember she use to sing the words to Remy, but I couldn't remember each word to save my life anymore. Remy and I took a seat on a near by bench underneath the tall oak trees, as dad stood there mumbling things to the stone. I sighed. It's been like this for a long time, probably longer than Remy could remember.

I always wondered about how she ended up dead. I asked dad once, but all he would say is that she was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I remember a few doctors saying that she looked like she had been attacked by an animal severely, I just wondered what kind of animal would hurt a woman like my mom. I always though she was good with animals, the way she calmed down some of dad's arguments with his fellow wolves. Her memory was probably the only thing that kept me calm when I changed for the first time.

Before I knew it dad looked over at me and smiled. I was confused for two reasons. Dad never smiled in the cemetery, and he never smiled when it came to me. “Come on, T.J, lets go see that friend of yours,” he said happily. I rolled my eyes.

“Okay, lets go,” I answered as I looked over at Remy. She wore that same happy smile dad did, only hers seemed more curious.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this is short, but it gives your more in sight on TJ
a few of you may be confused, I don't know about what,
but some one has told me I lost them so please If I have
let me know.

Comments are appreciated... and to my regular commenters
these last few chapters have been all to you, you guys keep me
going even if you don't realize it... I did seven updates over the
weekend and 4 people commented the last one which gave
me the will power to do #8 haha so heres part of todays
update, when I get back from school I'll post the rest!