Status: Going under Editing! Tell your friends and family the series is coming back as a whole new story!

How Could This Happen to Me?

Kegan's Bright Ideas

Kegan's POV

I couldn't help but to glare at her as she ripped my heart out. Those soft full lips had just kissed me the day before, and now they were touching him. I wanted to scream, and lash out at something, but I couldn't. Amanda was standing there, and I couldn't hit her, well I could but I'd get in trouble. I wanted to knock T.J for a loop, but I couldn't hit one of my friends on his birthday. The only one that was logical for me to lash out at was Madeline, but she had a baby on her hip. So I did the only thing I could think of. I glared at her for a good five minutes. Even after I realized her kid was staring at me, I glared.

“Kegan,” T.J growled, as he brought me from my hate fest. “Do not touch her, do not speak badly to her, and do not look at her that way. Do you understand,” he growled once again.

“Tee, I can do anything I want, and right now I want to leave. So, happy birthday, and enjoy my father's present. I hope she shows you everything and more that she's shown me.”

“What's that mean?”

“I've been farther with your girl than you have,” I hissed at him as I drug Amanda towards the car.

“Wait your telling me that something happened yesterday, Kegan,” Amanda questioned.

“No, I was telling T.J something happened yesterday, but since you over heard then yes.”

“There has to be a clause about this in some contract. I don't want to marry a bipolar drunk who can't get over his friend's birthday present,” she hissed.

“And I don't want to marry some self centered controlling witch of a vampire,” I hissed back.

“Fine,” she screamed as she marched the last five feet to the car. I felt bad for making her feel bad, but what was I supposed to do. My heart was out there on my sleeve and some girl just ripped it to shreds, what did she expect.

“Kegan, where is T.J. I need to talk to him it's important,” a girl said. She stood at around 5'6 and she had bright purple hair. Her eyes sparkled a brilliant green in the sunlight and her out fit matched her hair. She had a purple cami that fell just above her navel, and a belly button ring with a purple butterfly appeared. She wore a purple and black striped skirt to match.

“Some where over there. He's either with his dad, or the girl of my dreams who just completely blew my heart to smithereens.”

“Girl. What girl?”

“Star, chill. It's his birthday present, and she's got her baby with her now.”

“Oh my God, some one gave him a girl with a baby for a present.”

“My dad did yes.”

“I officially hate Kivi.”

“Oh he hates you too.”

“Later Keg.”

“Bye Star.”

I made my way to the car in a matter of seconds. I got into the driver's seat, and put the keys in. Seconds later the engine roared to life. “Who was that another girlfriend,” Amanda asked bitterly.

“That was T.J's crazy ex girlfriend.”

“Oh,” she said with a smile. I just hated that I know what she was thinking, and it was probably right. Star would rip Madeline to shreds over T.J, and everyone here knew it as well.

I pushed out the thought of Madeline getting killed by some really crazy party girl to the back of my mind. I had to get home to father's office. If I can find a loop hole in my engagement, I'll be better off. Even if Maddie is with T.J or her son's father. It didn't matter any more. All that mattered was that I was not with anyone in case she decided she wants me.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay this is number 6 of i don't know how many updates I'm putting out this weekend.

I am how ever taking a break from updateing right now. I'll be back later. Leave
me comments and love people. Or else I may have to torture Kegan T.J and Madeline.