Status: Going under Editing! Tell your friends and family the series is coming back as a whole new story!

How Could This Happen to Me?

Let's give them something to talk about!

I turned around to see yet another guy. Were do they keep coming from. And they all act like I'm the best thing in the world. This is insane! He was cute though. He wore a black muscle tee with black skinny jeans. He wore checker board vans one laced with a black shoe string the other laced with checker laces. He was about 6'4, and he completely towered over me. He had pretty greenish hazel eyes that matched brown hair.

“And just why would I spend my time with you. I'm all ready a present, and the guy I like freaking hates me. How could this get any worse? By strange guys asking me to spend my time with them,” I said as I turned to walk away.

“Yeah, you're my cousin's crush actually. You ever heard of Regan,” the boy asked. I sighed.

“What's he got to do with this?”

“He told me to come keep you company since Kegan is a jerk, and so is T.J. Boys are stupid.”

“You just insulted your self.”

“No, you said and I quote, 'by strange guys asking me to spend my time with them'. I'm not a boy, I'm a guy. They're two completely different races.” He smiled a grin that would have been gorgeous only his fangs scared the living out of me.

“Whoa,” I said in shock.

“I know, I have that effect on people.” I ignored him as I stepped closer. His grin got wider, until I started poking at his extended tooth. “Hey, that's sensitive. Watch it!”

“Oh my God.”

“What is with you?”

“I've never seen real fangs before.”

“And they said you lived with Kegan, they must have lied to me,” he hissed.

“Who are you,” I took on his tone. He raised an eye brow.

“I all ready told you. I'm Regan and Kegan's cousin.”

“Name please?”

“Arizona Vaara. Kivi is my uncle and I really don't like him all that well. I'm the same age as Lydia, if you don't know she's seventeen.”

“Okay. Arizona. Nice to meet you. Now I am off to go and find some where that is quiet, and with any luck no one will bother talking to me.”

“Come on. I know a place exactly like that. After we get there if you want I'll leave.”

“Really.” This was strange. For once a guy wasn't being like T.J and Kegan. He wasn't trying to be all nice because he liked me. He was trying to be nice because he knew I needed a friend. Someone to care a little. It was like he could see my entire past, in one moment.

“Yeah, follow me,” he motioned with his hand as he turned and began walking in the opposite direction from where all the people were.

“Where are we going?”

“Come and see,” he said in a mysterious voice as he led me into a thick spread of trees.

“This is going to end up horribly isn't it.”

“No look,” he said as he held open the curtain from what appeared to be a thick of Weeping Willows and they all surrounded a serene pond. It was beautiful especially with the sun that was sinking lower in the sky.

“This place is beautiful,” I sighed into the air.

“Yeah, I remember coming here a lot when I was a kid. T.J and Kegan would talk Regan into leaving me behind. Whatever, now I like to think that they usually depend on me for keeping they're girlfriends, or in your case, birthday presents company while they're off playing games.”

“That's sad, and besides at least I can gladly say that no one has ever cheated on me. Although I was Kegan's other girl all of five minutes.”

“What,” he asked with a raised brow.

“Yeah everyone was looking for him, and he dragged me up to this spot he said was special to him, and he kissed me, then we had to leave. Next thing I know, I'm being told I am a mistake, and he hates me.”

“Well you know what we can do about that,” Arizona said bluntly.

“What's that Air.”

“We are going to make everyone jealous tonight since we are the hottest people here,” he proclaimed.

“And just how do you propose we do that?”

“Watch and learn Maddie. Watch and learn.” I laughed as he marched around acting like a solider going off into battle. “We will call Kegan, and his first order will be to stop what he is doing because you are proclaiming your true love for a guy you just met. And T.J we'll get when he returns with Star and sees us together. This will get under his skin because he hates me. Are you with the plan.”

“So all we do is walk around and laugh together.”

“Like the song says. We laugh just a little too loud, we stand just a little too close, we stare just a little too long, maybe they're seeing something we don't. And you can bet they will be seeing something tonight.

“I like the way you think Arizona Vaara. I like the way you think alot.” I smiled wickedly as he pulled out his cell phone.

“Are we ready to make a scene.”

“Hey I've always wan't to say this one line from a great movie.”

“Okay go for it.”

“Okay, but you have to promise to say 'everyone Madeline, everyone' okay.”

“Promise.”

“Hey Arizona. Who we making jealous.”

“I love that movie,” he shouted. I glared at him.

“Oh, sorry. Everyone Madeline, everyone.”

“Thank you.”

“Let's go!”
♠ ♠ ♠
haha number 9 folks yep last weekends record is broken. Thank you
for the comments, and I'd love more of the non active readers to jump
in a comment. haha the labor day update fest is going great... Let me
know what you think.. By the way. Arizona is playing a huge part in the
loop hole that I'm not telling you about until tomorrow's updates. Later loverly readers