Status: Going under Editing! Tell your friends and family the series is coming back as a whole new story!

How Could This Happen to Me?

Kegan's Point Of View!

I had locked myself in my father's office, and Amanda was bent on beating the door down. Her screaming kept getting louder with each passing minute as I frantically searched for the contract. What document would bind me to the even banshee outside. “Will you shut up I'm trying to concentrate,” I yelled.

“Will you stop? We are supposed to be together Kegan, this is fate,” she screeched.

“That's not the tune you were singing half an hour ago,” I hissed at the door.

“Well it's what I'm saying now! Open this door, and stop this foolishness.”

“Why did my father pick you of all girls? I don't even like you!”

“What?”

“Oh, I said that out loud didn't I?”

“Kegan, I hate you!”

“Look, I found it!”

I pulled the blue and white papers out of the desk drawer quickly. The first line read, 'the engagement' and the paper underneath it read 'the present'. I closed the drawer quickly as I skimmed over the proposal. I read it once. I found nothing that interested me. Why won't the answer jump out at me? I groaned as I realized Amanda was knocking even harder. I heard what I thought were clawing noises. “If Amanda cheats on Kegan the proposal is over,” read the last line in the document. In my father's hand writing it appeared to be a last minute change before Amanda's parent's signature.

“The same goes if Kegan cheats.” I had done that all ready. I had kissed Maddie on the roof. Wasn't that considered cheating.

“Amanda,” I said as I quickly threw the door open. Her fist hit my chest so hard that I lost my breath for a moment,

“Oh, I'm sorry Kegan. I didn't mean it.”

“What do you consider cheating,” I asked as I gained my breath again.

“Well if you were serious about that human then I do consider that cheating, but we can forgive that.”

“And abuse is in here to,” I said as I showed her the document. “That means I'm free. I'm not your fiancée any more.”

“What?” Her eyes filled with something between hatred and sadness. I suddenly felt my pocket vibrate.

“Pack your stuff, and leave.”

“No!”

I didn't listen to her, I turned and walked away as I pulled my phone from my pocket. “Hello?”

“Kegan please,” Amanda screeched.

“What's going on,” Regan asked.

“I found a way out of my engagement.”

“What?”

“I cheated on her. She hit me. That's two clauses in this stupid contract that has been broken.”

“Whose the other girl?”

“Madeline.”

“Uh oh!”

“What?”

“She's all hugged up to Arizona.”

“What?”

“Oh no!”

“What?”

“They just walked up to T.J with their arms around each other.”

“I'm on my way. I can be there in ten minutes.”

“Okay, I'm going to go see what T.J is going to do. This is classic, plus he is all over Star, and he looks extremely jealous.”

“He has no right to be jealous,” I hissed as I raced to the front door. I ignored Amanda's screams as I threw the door open.

“Well he isn't hiding his anger very well.”

“Don't let anything happen to her, Reg. I'm on my way.”

“You better hurry.” I didn't bother to listen to the rest of what he was saying. I hung up and jumped into the car. I sped off in the direction of my stupid cousin and Maddie.
♠ ♠ ♠
so, as you know I want a sequal to this story. I know where it's going to go. and
it's almost over anyway. I was thinking. Since you readers have been so helpful
with the characters, and letting me know what was good and what you didn't like
how about I let you come up with the title for the sequal. It doesn't matter if you
think you can't name the story or not, just give it your best shot, and the one that
fit's my idea for the sequal the most will definitaly be the title for the sequal. and of
course you get your name matched to the title and bragging rights. so give it your
best shot!