Status: Going under Editing! Tell your friends and family the series is coming back as a whole new story!

How Could This Happen to Me?

Run, run as fast as you can!

I stood there staring at T.J who glared at Arizona. It wasn't even a contest, if looks could kill Arizona would be long gone by now. He held his smirk though. I noticed the purple haired girl hanging on to T.J and I some how knew what she had done, and I didn't blame her one bit. Like T.J's glare and Arizona's smirk, she stood there glaring at me, and I smiled sweetly.

“What are you doing,” T.J asked in a growl. I smiled a little wider. He had a beautiful girl hanging off him, and he still wanted to know what I was doing with some guy.

“I'm hanging out with the most gorgeous girl at your party. I mean, someone had to because you left her for your ex girlfriend.” My mouth dropped open when that came out of his mouth. How could he take that big of a shot at someone.

“Arizona, I think that's enough,” Regan chimed in as he stood beside me. He some how managed to glare at both boys.

“Hey. Purple how about this, we let the boys fight, and we'll go some where else. Far away,” I suggested.

“That's not my name, and who says they're going to fight. T.J has his own girl, and why can't he have you,” she hissed. I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah, Maddie. Why can't I have you,” he piped up.

“Don't encourage her. Seriously. Regan why did you tell your crazy cousin to keep me company anyway,” I answered as I tried to pull away from him. Once again Arizona's grip tightened.

“I didn't” Regan answered. My eyes grew wide.

“How did you know all of that stuff then,” I asked.

“Because I'm extremely good at seeing people's pasts.”

T.J had managed to unwrap himself from the girl's arms, and Regan had moved into a more protective stance. “Let her go,” T.J growled.

“Whose going to make me?”

“Insane asylum rejects. I knew it.” Regan started laughing, and T.J gave him a questioning look. While they were off guard, Arizona pulled me away from the crowd. “Oh no, let me go!”

He dragged me a little further away as people still gathered around the circle where I could hear Regan's laughter, and T.J shouting where is she? It was so weird to feel betrayed by a stranger, but I couldn't help it. How could someone seem so nice; then when you think you trust them, everything back fires in your face. “Now, why did you have to go an ruin the plan,” he smirked that smirk he gave T.J earlier.

“That wasn't apart of the plan,” I hissed.

“Yeah, but it was fun.” His arm snaked around my back, and the arm around my shoulders moved up so his hand could grasp my neck.

“What are you doing Arizona.” My eyes were wide with shock and fear as he stood there with that evil smirk.

“What I wanted to do when I saw you get left by both boys,” he said through his teeth.

His hand on my neck roughly pulled me towards him, and I tried to push him off. My hand was on his chest pushing with everything I was worth, but I couldn't get away. Suddenly, the rough kiss was broken. Arizona's lips were ripped from mine, and I fell backwards from the force that I was pushing on him. I was scared that he had done that on purpose to make me end up on the ground. I was surprised when I looked to my left to see Kegan beating his face in. I heard a sickening snap as Kegan's fist came down on his nose.

“Kegan,” I said weakly. Kegan turned with his fist in the air ready for the next blow on Arizona's face, and the glare he sent me made me sick to my stomach. I didn't stop to think. I jumped to my feet, and I ran as fast as I could.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey remember that song I was asking about? did anyone actually write one
for the story? Because I was thinking of adding the song part that I wanted in
the story in a few chapters. but if you guys didn't it's okay. I'll figure something
else out.

Comments and suggestions are appreciated. And don't forget about the
title contest. haha I have one entry so far by fall123. thanks for competing!