Status: Going under Editing! Tell your friends and family the series is coming back as a whole new story!

How Could This Happen to Me?

A Lot of Thinking!

I ran from the field, I ran straight past all the people still gathered in the small circle, and worst of all I ran right past Regan and T.J as they screamed my name. I ran to the end of the drive way where all the kids were playing, and not noticing me one bit. “Perfect,” I said to myself as I continued to run down the road. I didn't care about getting lost. I didn't care bout running into strange people. I just needed to get away. I needed to run away from it all. I took a right at the end of the drive way, and I could have out run a track star at that very moment. The wind whipped through my hair, and I kept my pace. My lungs burned, and ached from the sudden burst of exercise, but I didn't stop. Nothing could have made me stop. Until I heard a swishing sound. Something was running after me through the trees on my left side. I tried to pick up the pace, but my burning lungs threatened to stop working. I heard a low growl, and then I realized there was more than one. Some thing was on my left side as well.

“Just stop Maddie. You can't out run us,” Regan's even voice said firmly. He wasn't breathing hard, or stressing. I wanted to scream, but I knew he was right. There was nothing I could do but stop running. So I did as I was told.

“Are you okay,” Regan asked as he came out of the woods to my left. I shook my head. A wolf, the size of a freaking bare waltzed out of the right side of the woods. I must have tensed up because the wolf shied back, and Regan rubbed my arm in a brotherly way. “Don't worry it's just T.J.”

I stared at the wolf for a moment before it walked back into the forest. A few moments later T.J came out in the same place the wolf went in. I sighed as I examined his cut up arms. “What happened,” I questioned as I held out a hand to further look at the small cuts.

“Don't worry, they'll be gone by the time we get back to the house,” T.J answered as he smiled down at me.

“What happened,” Regan asked once again. I looked him in the eyes for a moment as I stood there heaving. I coughed up a little blood as I tried to catch my breath.

“You really want to know,” I asked with a breath between each word.

“Yeah.”

I sat down on the side of the road and I slowly began telling them everything. How Arizona made me trust him, about the plan he had came up with, and how the guys were supposed to be jealous. I even told them about the scene on the roof with Kegan. Then I told them about that painful glare he had giving me as he beat up Arizona. T.J put in his little growls when he got jealous or when Arizona came up. Regan just stared open mouthed at me.

“You know, this means that Kegan broke two of the rules in his contract. He isn't engaged any more,” Regan informed me. T.J took on a look of worry, and he just looked so adorable at that moment. I kind of wanted to kiss him just like Kegan had kissed me, but I didn't know if I should since he had a girlfriend.

“Come on. We need to get you cleaned up and out of those bloody clothes,” T.J said after what seemed like hours of quiet. He pushed himself up off the ground in front of me and then held out a hand to help me up. I gladly took his hand and he pulled me off easily. Regan stared for a few moments before shaking his head back and forth.

“You have a lot to think about Maddie. A lot to think about,” he whispered beside me.

“I know, Reg. I know,” I thought to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay readers.. we have a birthday dedication. happy birthday to fall123's dad.
May he have an awesome day! and to the rest of you. I need to know have you
changed your oppinions. Who is it you want Maddie to be with. Kegan or T.J
this is your last chance to make up your mind because the story is going to be
ending soon.

comment and/ or message your answers in please! oh and we reached the 200
reader limit WHOO HOO. that makes 51 subscribers.. oh yeah *happy dance*