Status: Going under Editing! Tell your friends and family the series is coming back as a whole new story!

How Could This Happen to Me?

Maddie's Ranting!

I woke up in a strange room that I had never seen before. It was a dark green color, with light green pinstripes. The furniture all seemed to be black. The only light was coming from the large window across the room, and the small lamp that was located beside me. The room wasn't dark, but the lamp was still on. I guessed it was nighttime since I could see black on the outside of the window. I looked down to see that I was underneath a huge white comforter. “Okay, this is weird,” I whispered aloud as I lifted the comforter to make sure no one had touched me. I was still in my clothes from the party. I was safe; for now anyways.

I groaned loudly. Groaning seemed to be my new stress reliever. Every time something bothered me in this stupid idiotic world of werewolves and vampires I either sighed, or groaned. I pulled back the blankets that surrounded my body and gasped. There was blood all over Lydia's baby blue cami. “She's going to kill me,” I croaked out. I furrowed my brow as I tired to come up for a good explanation for my voice being this way. I caught sight of a water bottle and two aspirin laying on the table beside me. I grabbed the water and took a few sips. I didn't realize my throat had been so dry. I chugged half the water before I tried standing up.

Almost immediately, a pain ran down my esophagus and straight to my stomach which burned with the intensity of at least a thousand suns. I tried to take a breath, and I realized my lungs were on fire. I sat back down grabbed the aspirins greedily and took them with the rest of the water. I felt like screaming. What happened to me?

“Okay, so option number one, do not move ever again. Option two, scream until your lungs burn away. Option three, try your best to get a shower even though it's going to kill you,” I said into the empty room once again. “Maddie, you are going inane and you've been alone all of ten minutes. I think we should go with option number one though. Let's just not move until some one comes to check on us.”

With a few screams of pain from my lungs I managed to lie back down again. I got into a comfortable position, then a thought suddenly hit me. If I ran from Kegan, and T.J carried be back; does that mean I'm not as in love with Kegan as I thought I was? Does that mean I like T.J now? I can't like T.J he has that really pretty slutty girl. There is no way I can compete with her, not to mention Lydia is practically willing to throw her self at him. Well, she would be if she wasn't a vampire. That's another thing I don't get; why in the world can vampires and werewolves be friends, but not date? Why do they all what a human girl? Do they think we're easy or something? So what, just because they're hot doesn't mean they can get me. No, I will not think of either one of the stupid, gr! This is even more insane than talking to myself.

Come on Maddie, just shut those eyes, and think of pretty lullabies, and go to sleep. Just go to sleep. I took my own advice; I closed my eyes, and humming one of Opeth's many songs. A few moments later. I was sound asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short. It's hard to think like here when you've been writing in T.J's
and Kegan's POV for a couple of chapters. okay but as I've said before the
faster I get votes the sooner you get TJ and Kegan back. I have 7 votes total
no I'm not telling whose winning just yet. Get me four votes and I'll tell the winner
and you get the guys back.

P.S.-- no i am not killing maddie off. she just over exausted herself alot.