Status: Going under Editing! Tell your friends and family the series is coming back as a whole new story!

How Could This Happen to Me?

In search of the shower!

I awoke once again only this time was different. The window wasn't black anymore. The warm rays of the sun poured through and hit the bed where I was lying. It made me feel renewed for some odd reason. I found the lamp was now turned off, and there was a new bottle of water, with more aspirin on the table. “At least some one care,” I sighed as I sat up. I didn't feel any pain; maybe that was a good sign.

I pulled in a deep breath. The air didn't burn my lungs like yesterday. I smiled to myself; that's a great sign. I put one foot on the cold hard wood floor, and mirrored the action with the other foot. No, pain yet. I attempted to stand up from the bed. My stomach ached, but I assumed that was from hunger. I did feel a little nauseous though, and my head hurt. I took the aspirin with the water. “Okay, now that's done. I think it's time for a shower, because I smell bad,” I said into the quiet room.

I walked around as I looked for what I thought would be a bathroom. I found a door handle and pulled, but it was just a closet. I found the black skinny jeans and the blue All Time Low tank top that Lydia had given me on the second day. She wanted to see me in those so bad, but I refused to wear them. I smiled now as I grabbed the outfit from the rest of the clothes. I shuffled through the clothes until I found all my necessary items, and started back for the search of the shower.

I found another knob, and I twisted it. Nothing happened. I tried once again, but I guessed the door was locked. That must be the door to the outside. They either don't want me out, or they don't want anyone in. I sighed once again, then something shiny caught my eye. A sliver handle. All the others had been gold. I wonder; I grabbed the handle and pulled slightly. The door opened to reveal a white bathroom with one of those old time bathtubs. The kind with the legs, and that are deep enough to submerge at least two people at once. I was filled with joy. I put my things on the counter as I began looking for a towel and a wash cloth. I found both in the corner where a blue cabinet sat. I hung them both on the shower rack as I began to adjust the water. Finally I got my hot shower, and I almost feel in love with the warm water the instant it touched my sore skin.

I finished very slowly, and I towel dried myself carefully. I was trying so hard not to hurt myself any more than I all ready had. How could running away hurt so much? I dressed in my purple undies and Lydia's blue All Time Low tank, with the black skinny jeans. I walked out of the bathroom as I dried my long hair. I need a hair cut. I want my hair cut off, seriously when I get the change I am going to to to a stylist, and get my hair cut off to at least my shoulders. I'm tired of it swinging down to my hips.

I looked up from my hair and I almost fell over in the floor. There on my bed sat none other than the blue haired Regan. At least I had come in contact with some thing. I didn't care if it wasn't human, there was another life force within five feet of me and I wanted to jump for joy. “Regan,” I whispered. He turned a worried expression on me. At first his eyes looked worried and sad, then they lit up a little with a happy tent. The next think I knew I was wrapped in his arm and he was squeezing my stomach a little to hard. “Regan,” I hissed. He backed away slowly and looked at the ground. I swear if he had more blood in him he'd be blushing right now.

“I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. Derek said you were in here, and when you weren't in the room I freaked a little.”

“You though I was dead?” He nodded slightly. I slapped his arm playfully as I smiled at him.
♠ ♠ ♠
221 readers and 56 suscribers. you guys know you have to choose
Kegan or TJ right? I have 7 votes, and no it doesnt count if you vote
twice! :)

I made Maddie better. and if you get me at least 2 more votes I'd prefer
4 to get me to eleven votes, but if you give me 2 more votes I promise I'll
I don't know, but there will be a good thing if you vote. Maybe another love
scene. Haha yeah there will be a love scene with the loser if you guys
get me to 11 votes. if you get me to 9 I'll just bring Kegan and TJ back