Status: Going under Editing! Tell your friends and family the series is coming back as a whole new story!

How Could This Happen to Me?

Is this house filled with super model boys?

“Oh no, not again,” horror seeped through my voice.

“We really have to stop meeting like this because seriously I am really tired of getting plowed into by a poverty ridden girl,” Kegan said in an amused voice.

“Why couldn't it have been Regan,” I said as I looked to the sky. To normal people it would look like I was pleading with God, but since these people weren't normal they all fell in the floor laughing. Except for Kegan of course.

“Aw, don't be like that little miss fiancée.” I looked at him as if he were insane, and so did Lydia.

“Hey, no fair how come you get the cute poor chick,” Jeremy mocked playfully. I couldn't hold back a blush at that. The God of hotness called me cute, how sweet is that.

“She's not his,” Lydia said at once. I shook my head trying to get her to shut up and not tell Jeremy that I was in fact a birthday present to a family friend.

“How do you know,” Kegan hissed as he glared at me. Oh, now how is this my fault.

“Remember that birthday present Daddy was buying for T.J,” she paused for an answer, and both boys nodded reluctantly. “You're looking at it.”

I sighed, “Now, if people would kindly tell me who my 'new owner' is I'd be perfect,” I said sarcastically with a few eye rolls might I add.

“Oh, I thought she was engaged,” Kegan said in an amused tone. I just found my payback chance. Before I could react on it someone spoke.

“She's not, but you are Keg,” Jeremy said harshly. I giggled.

“You stole my line!” I wished I would have kept my mouth shut because an angry Kegan glared even harder at me, and Jeremy looked amused while Lydia was dumbfounded.

“I'm just going to go this way,” I said as I randomly walked down a hall. None of them moved they just stood there frozen. I guess I was a challenge like my father had said.

I sighed as I kept walking. I had some how ended up lost in the hall way and instead of there being pretty tables of flowers along the walls, there was nothing down the hall. I could hear each of my foot falls as they hit the floor and the silence defiantly scared me. I had never had so much quiet in my life, not even when I was riding in the car with Grayson. I took a few more steps before I finally decided to turn around, and when I did I almost had a heart attack because there in my way stood yet another boy.

“What is the house filled with super model boys or something,” I grumbled as I made a step to go around him. I have to say he was very handsome. The way his dyed green hair blended with the blond streaks, the way his dark green eyes, and he was tall. Well, not to tall, he looked to be at most an inch taller than Regan and Kegan.

“I am taking that as a compliment, miss stranger,” he said in a playful tune, as he stepped in front of me.

“Where am I, and how do I get back,” I ask in more of a frustrated tone.

“You are two doors down from the kitchen, and the only way back is to,” he paused and bit the right side of his lip. I then noticed the skull lip ring. “You have to walk with me to the game room,” he said with a huge smile. I was to frustrated and tired to even worry about that stupid grin.

“Fine, lead the way Mr. Scary.”

He turned around and started heading the way I had come from. I sighed, this was one weird house. After we past like ten doors or so he finally turned down a hall. The walk was silent, but at least it wasn't one of those awkward silences. It was just quiet. I felt better having a person there with me, even thought I wasn't exactly who this person was. Then suddenly I had a thought. Kegan had blue highlights and his guitar was blue, Regan had red highlights, and his guitar was red, Jeremy had purple highlights and his drum set was purple. This boy had to be the base owner, what did Lydia say his name was?

“So, why are you here anyway,” he asked suddenly.

“I think Kegan wants me to tell everyone I'm his fiancée since that's what he told his brother, but Lydia said I'm some guys birthday present,” I answered honestly.

“Oh, Kivi bought you for T.J, wow I wonder what he's going to get me,” the boy said with a grin. I couldn't help but to smile at that.

“You'll have to wait and see now won't you.” I gave him a grin of my own this time and his eyes tinted over with shock.

“Hey, T.J's present isn't supposed to flirt back.” My eyes went wide at his statement.

“T.J's present wasn't flirting,” I defended. He smirked.

“What's your name so we can stop referring to you as T.J's present.”

“Maddie.”

“Okay, I'm Zane. See now that wasn't so hard was it?” He gave me another one of those strange grins of his and I had to laugh.

“Maddie, there you are. Where have you been,” Lydia demanded. I looked up and realized I was exactly where I'd been when they were arguing and glaring at me.

“I've been wondering around aimlessly,” I answered honestly. She sighed.

“I found her she had walked almost to the kitchen. She's fine though. Where is every one,” Zane asked.

“The boys are waiting for you. Kegan said something about band practice, and Mom and Dad are looking for Maddie,” Lydia breathed.

“Okay.” Zane headed off towards the room with the instruments and Lydia grabbed my hand.

“Come on, Dad doesn't like people being late, or making him wait.”

I sighed, “Here we go again.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it took me so long. My computer is being
weird but please leave me comments.
I hope you enjoy and keep this little fact
in you head 'if you comment and make me feel
like this si a good story, then I'll want to write more
and that means more updates for you!'