Status: Going under Editing! Tell your friends and family the series is coming back as a whole new story!

How Could This Happen to Me?

H Series Rewrite

Innocence Would not be Lost in this World of Monsters

I watched the people of Transylvania put wooden stakes through the hearts of their dead because they were afraid they would rise against them. People began to hunt anything that held a wolf-like appearance for fear of their lives even though the only human wolf attack was by an actually woodland animal. The witches, they had it the worst yet. I saw my friends burned at the stake because they were supposedly witches, but they were simple humans. I drew the line when I saw a human hunter kill a child simply because he thought that beautiful little girl was a woodland fairy.

She was just a child. Her short blond hair was pinned up messily as if she wouldn’t sit quite still for her mother. Her pink dress was faded from ware, and her feet were dirty because she didn’t have any shoes. Her mother more than likely couldn’t afford new shoes just yet, so the poor girl would have to wait. She was sitting by a tree, playing with a lightening bug which must have come out early just for the precious child.

The man was rather tall. He wore black head-to-toe. The sickening thing about him though was the silver dagger tied to his belt. I watched him as he took the dagger out and slowly crept up to the unsuspecting child. She didn’t have time to scream as he lunged the dagger into her shoulder blade and ripped it downward. I gasped quietly as he did the same once to her other shoulder blade. He then stuck his hands inside her deep lacerations as he began to dig for whatever he was looking for. As I watched him, I realized he was looking for wings. He thought she was a fairy. He was going to kill her because he thought she could do magic or something awful to him.

I was a lowly vampire. There was nothing I could do at the moment, or he would have tried to kill me with the same silver dagger. I tried to think of the things I could do for her. I didn’t know her family nor was I any relation to the girl. The only thing I could think to do was report the man, but I couldn’t report him to the humans without risk of being harmed myself. I would have to report the human murder to my people.
♠ ♠ ♠
Have you guys heard the rumors?

The series is back with a vengeance... only this time instead of starting off with Maddie Kegan T.J drama you guys are getting the very very beginning...

I'm talking all the way back to Vincent, Johanna, and Leo!!! That's right the originals... Figure out why they all tick like that did...

PS there are major loop holes in the H series... I'm hoping to close them all with this new rewrite... please read and comment for your favorites!!! Thanks and much...

Here's an excerpt just for you... so go check it out now.

Don't you guys miss Maddie and Kegan. I know I do. I got distracted because I'm getting ready to graduate college. Leo and Rosey would kill at college don't you think?

Request new stories and chapters on my fan page on facebook.

http://www.facebook.com/Author.Nikki.Richardson?ref=hl#!/Author.Nikki.Richardson

Please don't report me. Love you guys.