I'm the Prince of Punk and I'm asking you to be my Princess

A story about Shannon Moore...

CHARACTERS:

You- Taylor Maryse Baumgartner
Birthday: October 31st, 1983
Personality: You're punk/emo. You're mostly punk but people mistake you for emo all the time even though your closer to goth. You're smart, bubbly, easy-going, and you get along great with people unless they piss you off.
Background Info: Your family lives in Iowa, you moved to North Carolina when you were 12 because you were abused by your parents. You have two little brothers; twins. Their names are Mitchel and Matthew. You didn't have enough money to support them when you moved out, but you vowed to go back for them. They are now 12 years old. When you moved to North Carolina, the Moore family took you in.
Appearance: Hair is choppy layers that go to mid-back. Natural jet black, with blonde, red, blue, and green highlights. You have VERY pale skin. Your face looks just like your Ashley Massaro's identical twin sister.

For future reference the little brothers-Mitchel and Matthew Baumgartner
Birthday: March 9th, 1996
Background: Have abusive parents, sister Taylor promised to take them from their parents on their 12 birthday.
Personalities: MITCHEL-bubbly, trouble-maker, funny, lost on the inside, hard to earn his trust. MATTHEW-fun loving, depressed, lost inside, and hard to earn his trust. BOTH- love Rock music and are looking forward to their twelvth birthday.
  1. Chapter 1
    the first chapter of the story
  2. chapter two
  3. Chapter 3
    Shannon's Place
  4. Chapter 4
    I finally am updating!