I'm the Prince of Punk and I'm asking you to be my Princess

Chapter 1

I was in the shower getting ready for work when I realized that it was only two weeks until my little brother's birthdays. I finished my shower and got dressed when my phone rang. I didn't even look at the caller ID hoping it was Shannon...

(Y=You; JH=Jeff Hardy)
Y: Hello?
JH: Hey Taylor.
Y: *disappointed* Oh, hey Jeff.
JH: Whats wrong?
Y: I was just hoping it was someone else calling, thats all.
JH: Was this certain someone my friend Shannon?
Y: Well, um..yeah.
JH: Oh, well here he is.
Y: Okay!
SM: Hey Taylor
Y: Hey Shan, whats up?
SM: Nothing Jeff and I just got back in town.
Y: Really?
SM: Yeah, we took the month off.
Y: So when will you be here?
SM: Go to the kitchen we'll be there shortly.
Y: Okay, talk to ya later.
SM: Yep, by Tay.
Y: Bye Shannon.

I put my hair up in a high ponytail and went to open my bedroom door when I bumped into that gorgeous face that is Shannon Brian Moore.

"Hey" "Did you miss me?" "Of course, why wouldn't I?" "I missed you too!" He then did something that I definately didn't expect. He kissed me, I was suprised but kissed back because secretly I had wanted this to happen for a long time now. After making out for about ten minutes, I pulled away to take another breath. "Uh, wow, I, uh, I wasn't expecting that." "Sorry, I couldn't help it. You are so beautiful you know that?" "Don't be sorry, and thank you for being the first person to say that to me." "Um, Taylor this is sudden, but would you move into my house? I know you're getting your brothers this month and your apartment isn't big enough for all of you." "Shannon, yes, oh my God, yes I will move in with you. And I am sure my brother's will love to live with you, they love wrestling!!" "Oh and Vince needs to talk to you tomorrow." "Why?" "What would you say if I got you an interview?" "I would say I love you then I would kiss you." " Well I got you an interview." "Ahh!! I love you Shan!!!" I then kissed him.
♠ ♠ ♠
haha...all for now..I'll update soon...please comment and tell me what you think.