I'm the Prince of Punk and I'm asking you to be my Princess

Chapter 3

*Your POV*
"Hey Shan, what are we doing tonight?" "How about we watch a movie?" "Rob Zombie's Halloween?" "Sure darlin'" *After the movie* Well darlin' we better get ready for bed." "Shanny, I don't wanna sleep alone. Can I sleep in with you?" "Sure, lets go get changed." "Okay, see ya up there."
*In Shan's room laying in bed*
"Taylor, can I ask you something?" "Sure" "Will you go out with me?" "Yes, I will Shan." "Cool." *Shan kisses me*
*The Next Morning*
"Morning darlin'" "Morning." "Sleep well?" "Excellent!" "I did too." "I never had the guts to tell anyone, but I love you Shannon, I always have." "I love you too. I really mean that too. I never wanna hurt you, and I wanna help you raise your brothers." "By the way thanks for that." "For what?" "Taking me in, as well as my brothers when I get them in two weeks." "It won't be a problem, and Amy said she would gladly watch them if you get the job tomorrow." "Babe, you have no idea how grateful I am because of all the things you do for me." "Well its because we've known you for so long." "I know, oh hey Julie's calling."
*Phone Convo Your POV*
Y: Hey Julez.
Ju: Hey Taylor, guess what?!
Y: What? You got a date with Dave?
Ju: Yeah!
Y: Oh, Julez, I'm so happy for you!
Ju: So, you and Shan?
Y: Are dating*with a huge grin*
Ju: You go girl!
Y: Yeah, well, I'll talk to ya later Julie!
Ju: Bye Taylor!
Y: Bye.
*Back to your POV*
"What did Julie want?" "She wanted to tell me she got a date with Dave." ""Oh, cool." "But I have the bigger man." "Well thank you, but how would you know?" I walked in on you going to the bathroom once remember? And Dave has shown me pictures." "I remember that, and he showed you pics?" "Yeah, I don't know why though." "I was like 15 when you walked in on me, right?" "Yeah." "Well, I'm more of a man now." "I'll be the judge of that sweetie." "When do you wanna judge baby?" "Tonight." "Okay, tonight it is. Now what do you want for breakfast?" "Waffles!!" "Sounds good to me."
*The interview with Vince*
"So, Miss Baumgartner, I've been told you've been training since you were 12 years old, is that correct?" "Yes it is, I started when I moved in with the Moore's." "Are you related in any way to the Moore's?" "No sir, they took me in when I left my parents home in Iowa." "Why did you leave so young?" "They are alcoholics and they abused me." "I see, well you are well qualified. I'll set up a preliminary match against one of the diva's and I'll let you know from there, okay?" "Thank you Mr. McMahon." "Please call me Vince off of the show." "Okay Vince."
"So how did it go darlin'." "I have a preliminary match against one of the divas." "Alright, you're gonna work with me! SWEET!!!!!" "Jeezers!! Calm down Shannon!!!!!"