I'm the Prince of Punk and I'm asking you to be my Princess

Chapter 4

"I love you" Shannon said randomly, "I love you too, Shannon." "Let's go celebrate!" He continues "Er, okay?" I question, "It's not everyday your girlfriend gets to work with you." I explains. "True, true, I love you!" I say just as randomly as he had. " Haha, I love you too! So what do you wanna do to celebrate?" He asks me. "Can we just go home and cuddle tonight, and celebrate this weekend?" "Of course!" He says excitedly. I swear sometimes I think he might secretly be gay.
**Oktober's POV in Helsinki, Finland**
"Why must I have to wait so long? I have a plane to catch tonight!" I say to myself more than anyone else. "Why are you so angry, miss?" some guys asks me. "I have a meeting to go to before I catch my plane back to America." I tell him, who I see for the first time and to my surprise it's Jyrki Linnankivi from The 69 Eyes with Ville Valo of HIM and Jussi Vuori right next to him. "Ouch, what's the meeting about?" Jussi asks me. "Actually to get HIM and you guys to tour in America." I say politely "YOUR Oktober?" Ville exclaims like he found the prize at the bottom of a crackerjack box. "Yes, I am, Ville." I told him. "I don't know about the Eyes but I know HIM wants to tour in America again!" Ville says happily. "I know I want to." Jussi says, "So do I" Jyrki adds in.
**Shan and Taylor: Shan's POV**
"Well Taylor, when do we have to pick up Oktober tomorrow?" I ask my GORGEOUS girlfriend. "I believe around 11 AM, I'll check later. Okay?" She says sleepily. "Yeah, just lay down gorgeous, you sound tired." I tell her. "Okay, only if you lay down with me and watch Nightmare Before Christmas with me." She says. "Sure, I'll go put it in, you change into some pj's, okay?" I state as I get up to put in her favorite movie "Alright, I'm gonna go brush my teeth and wash my face too." She says before going in my, no scratch that, our bathroom. She comes out ten minutes later in her cupcake pajama's that make her look so damn cute. "I like those pajama's on you." I compliment and she blushes. "Thanks," she says as I pull her down to lay with me.
♠ ♠ ♠
COMMENTS=UPDATES
UPDATES+HAPPINESS

I know it's EXTREMELY SHORT but I have been SOOOOO busy with being with my family and getting ready to go to Germany and Finland for a month and a half. And I know I haven't updated since July, but I need to get moore comments and I will try to update more often. Costructive criticism VERY welcome.

[[Lixie]]