Here Without You

Dark Days

I looked at myself in the mirror. Today was the day we buried my Grandfather and I couldn’t sleep all night. I kept remembering everything about him. I cried a few times but I‘d go into the bathroom and turn on the shower so Brian didn’t hear me. I didn’t want him to see me cry.

I was dressed in a black top and long skirt. My hair was pulled back in a simple pony tail and I had black eyeliner on. I kept taking deep breaths to try and relax. I had this feeling in my stomach like I was going to throw up and I’m pretty sure it’s not because of the baby.

It was the worst feeling. “Bren? Are you ready?” called Brian as he waited for me by the door. I took one last look in the mirror and left. This was going to be hard.

Brian’s P.O.V

We had just gotten home and Brenda was a complete wreck. During the service a huge fight broke out between Brenda, Derek, Rose and their other cousins. This blonde bitch that was Brenda’s cousin started yelling at Brenda saying that she was the reason that their Grandfather died.

It ended up with Derek and the bitch’s brother in a huge fist fight right in front of the grave. It took Zacky, me and Brenda’s dad to pry him off of the guy. Ever since then Brenda has been crying. It was horrible, we went to the reception and saw Brenda’s grandmother.

We left right after that. I was worried about the baby. Its not healthy for her to be upset right now, ever since Brenda told me she was pregnant I’ve been reading all these books about babies. I carried her upstairs to the bedroom and laid her on the bed. She was still sobbing and it hurt me to see her like this.

“Bren? Baby, why don’t you go and take a shower and then we could order some take out okay?” I said. Maybe a shower would calm her down. She nodded and got up and went to the shower. I quickly changed out of my suit and went downstairs to the phone. I ordered some pizza and went back upstairs to check on Brenda.

She had been up there for a while now. I knocked on the door. “Bren? Are you okay?” I asked threw the door, but there was no reply. I knocked again harder, “Bren? Open the door” but there was only silence. I started getting scared, I backed up and rammed into the door with my shoulder. I screamed at the sight in front of me.

Brenda was lying on the floor unconscious. I immediately ran to her side panicking. I checked her pulse, she was alive. I ran to the bedroom and opened my cell phone to call 911.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's a little short! But here it is, better than nothing. Please comment and i'll update soon.

Over and Out Captain!