Here Without You

News!

Still Brian’s P.O.V

“Mr. Haner your wife is going to be alright” said the doctor as a smile grew on his face. A flood of relief filled my body. Like I could finally breathe after hours of no air, I turned to everyone who was smiling and saying they knew she’d be alright.

“What about the baby?” I asked the doctor, “The baby’s just fine, apparently she passed out from stress” he said as he gave me a stern look. “Can I see her?” I asked, I needed to see her, to hold her, after I had all those thoughts of loosing her I needed to see with my own eyes that she was going to be alright.

The doctor nodded his head, “Yes, she’s in room 414” he said. I quickly ran down the hall to her room. I looked threw the door and saw Brenda in a hospital bed looking a little weak. I quietly knocked on the door and walked in.

Brenda’s P.O.V

I looked up when I heard a knock at the door. There stood Brian looking at me with worried eyes. “Come in Brian, I’m not dying” I said with a smile. The worry in his face disappeared with my smile. He walked in and up to my bed. He quickly scooped me into his arms and buried his face in my hair.

“Hey, Bri… are you alright?” I asked worried about him. He took a shaky breath in and said “Ya, I was just worried about you. When I was in the waiting room I had all these bad thoughts of something happening to you” He said as I ran my fingers threw his hair. “Well I’m just fine, it takes more than a little passing out to kill me” I said jokingly.

He chuckled and looked into my face. He looked so cute when he laughed like that. I looked at him. He was everything I could ever ask for. Before I knew it, I had crashed my lips to his in a lustful kiss. He eagerly returned it, I smiled into the kiss when I heard him moan. “Can we not leave you two for a few minutes without jumping each other?” said a voice.

We broke apart and looked to the door to find everyone staring at us. “Well if you don’t want to see it get out” I said as I pointed to the door with a smile. Brian laughed at their faces when I said that. “Ya, we were going to have Hott kinky sex before you guys walked in here” said Brian with a whiny voice.

“I didn’t need to hear that” said Rose with a look of disgust all of her face. Everyone walked in and came up to me, giving me hugs and kisses. “Well if this is what it’s like to almost die, then I think I’ll do it more often” I said as Scarlet gave me a huge slobbery kiss on my cheek. “Sorry, I won’t let you” said Brian as he held me closer to him. I looked at him and gave him a small kiss on his soft lips. “Well, I guess I could stay around for a while” I said with a smile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the update you've been waiting for. Like i said last chapter I'm sorry i had to threaten you guys but i felt as if my story wasn't liked. Like it was a second hand story you keep on your subscriptions list for the heck of it. Well thank you to all those who commented! This is for you. More comments!

Over and Out Captain!!!!