Here Without You

Giggles

“Okay we’re here, but keep that blind fold on” said Brian as I felt the car come to a stop. “This better be good” I growled. I heard Brian chuckle and then exit the car. He came over to my side and opened the door helping me out. “Okay just a little more” he said as he led me along. All of a sudden we came to a halt.

“Okay you can look now” said Brian as he helped me take ff the blindfold. My breath hitched as I took in the sight in front of me. It was a house/cottage in the mountains. It was the most beautiful place I had ever seen. It had a stone path leading to the front door and bushes and trees surrounded the area. “It’s about 20 minutes from any neighbors, so we’re completely isolated” said Brian as I turned to him with a huge smile.

“How did you? Why did you? When did you?” I had a hundred questions and I couldn’t put two words together. “We never got to go on our honeymoon. I was going to take you here, because Rose said that you liked the mountains. I also brought you up here because I thought you could use some time to relax” he said with a grin on his face. He seemed so proud of himself for keeping it from me for this long.

“When did you do all of this?” I said as Brian and I walked up to the front door. He opened to door and we went in. It was three floors, the first floor had a kitchen, living room, dining room and in the back was a hot tub and pool. The back had a hard wood floor and a place where you could have a barbeque. The second floor had an entertainment room and bedrooms.

The third floor was mostly a hang out place. This place was meant for a lot of people at one time. “I’ve saved the best for last” he said with a smirk. I looked up at him suspiciously. “What could you possible show me that could be better than the rest of the house?” I said as he led me to a door.

He opened it and I stood shocked. “The bedroom” he said simple. The whole room was filled with candles, roses and rose petals. “Ya, you’re right it is the best” I said before he picked me up and kicked the door close while I giggled.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's short, but my time on the computer is limited! I'll try and get another chapter out soon! But i also have my other stories too so be a little patient!

Comments make me smile!

Over and Out Captain!!!!