Here Without You

Names...Names and Names

“Brett…..Brandon……Billy?” I asked Brian as I said boy names out loud. He concentrated on the names and shook his head. “Nah….Those names don’t say Synyster Gates Jr. Material” he said. I sighed we have been thinking of baby names for the past hour and we’ve come up with nothing. Brian and I were sitting in the living room in the cottage. He was sitting across from me.

“How about we just start on girls names and go back to boy names?” he asked me. I nodded; he picked up a book and started counting off girls names. “Betsy….. Becca…..Beatrix…” he said as I just shook my head at every name. “Okay we will never name any of our children Barbie” he said as he gave a disgusted look at the book. I looked at him shocked.

“You’re lying that isn’t even a name” I said in disbelief. I got up and sat next to him and looked at the book. My jaw dropped. Barbie was an actual name. I feel so sorry for any child that had to be named that. “What about Blaze?” asked Brian excitedly. “Ya, I love that name. It would be so cool for a girl” I said excitedly. “I like it too. Blaze Haner” he said trying it out. It felt right when he said it. Like it was something we said everyday.

“We need a middle name” I said, “How about Eleanor?” I asked. “Hmm… Blaze Eleanor Haner” he said trying it out. “No it doesn’t go together” he said. “What about Blaze Gwendolyn Haner” I said. He smiled, “Blaze Gwendolyn Haner” he said trying it out. “I like it we could call her Gwen for short” he said.

“Who do you want to be their god parents?” he asked. I shrugged my shoulder, “I don’t know. We can just pick someone. Everyone else would get mad or something” I said. He smiled, “what do you think about Scar and Matt?” he asked. “I mean they are going to have a kid so that means they can be capable of handling kids” he said. I thought about it for a moment. “Sure, I guess we could ask them and if they don’t say yes then we could ask Rose and Zacky” I said.

He smiled and kissed my cheek. I sighed happily to get something out of the way. I leaned into Brian when a thought crossed my mind. I jumped up and Brian looked at me worriedly. “Bren are you okay?” he asked quickly. I just turned and smiled to him. “Brian Elwin Haner the third” I said.

A smiled spread across his face as he got up and pulled me into a kiss. “Are you sure? He’s probably going to be another Synyster Gates” he said with a grin. I nodded my head, “That’s not such a bad thing” I said before kissing him. “So we’re going to have a Brian Elwin Haner III and a Blaze Gwendolyn Haner” he said. I laughed, “Everyone in our family has a name that starts with B” I said.

“If we have more kids we’re going to need to think up of more B names” he said. “How many kids are we going to have?” I asked him curiously. “At least 7” he said simply. My jaw dropped in shock. He was serious, after a second his face broke out into a large grin and then started laughing. I playfully punched his arm and said, “Your mean”.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey check out my new story
Slave to a Monster

Please comment!

Over and Out Captain!!!