Here Without You

Epilogue

15 years later

Brenda and Brian did end up having 7 kids. Brian couldn’t help himself, four sons and 3 daughters all as good looking as their parents. Brian III, Blaze, Brandon, Brianna, Brent, Bridgett and Blake. Rose and Zacky ended up getting married a few months after Brian and Blaze were born and soon after that we’re blessed with children. They ended up having three.

Jimmy and Sam were surprised at Zacky and Roses wedding to find that Sam was pregnant. They have three little girls and a little boy terrorizing the world. Matt and Scarlet spent their days making music and raising their son, they only had a little girl when Max turned ten which made them parents to two very special children.

And last but not least Rachel and Johnny finally got married and are parents to two very short children. All and all no one could have ever guessed that the boys of Avenged Sevenfold and the Girls of Crimson tear could have made the mundane seem extraordinaire, but who’s to say it ends there?
♠ ♠ ♠
I think i will make a third part but it will be short! Thanks to all of those who commented and stayed with the story! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And check out my other story's! They rock too!

Over and Out Captain!!!