Here Without You

A Book Says It For Me

After making out at the door, he pulled me into the house. I was completely shocked as I looked around the whole house. It was completely spotless, I imagined it to be a complete wreak. “Did you hire a maid?” I asked him in suspicion. He laughed and shook his head. “Baby, I learned how to clean… and it’s not that hard. Plus I was really bored without you” he said as he dragged my bag inside.

“So what else have you been doing while I was gone?” I asked him as I made my way upstairs. Brian following close behind me put his arm around me, “Hmmm, well I went to a bar every night and got drunk then just slept with anyone there” he said in a sarcastic tone, I smirked, “So does that mean Zacky’s taken my place?” I said as I sprinted away from him. He stopped with a puzzled look on his face before he realized what I said and chased me all the way to our room.

“Take that back” he yelled as he tackled me to the ground. “Hmmm…. No” I said while laughing at him. “Fine then I guess I’ll have to use my secret weapon” he said with a smirk. I immediately stopped laughing. Just then he started tickling me. I startled laughing so hard it hurt. “Uncle” I yelled, he stopped but still startled me. “Say Brian your mine and I’ll love you forever and I might” he said with a smile at his victory. “Brian your mine and I’ll love you forever. Now get off of me I need to shower and get unpacked” I said as I stood up.

“Hmmm… a shower don’t mind if I do” he said as he followed me in to the bathroom. I put my hand on his chest and pushed him out. “Sorry but this is a one women show” I said as I closed the door. I laughed when I heard him mumble something about ‘not getting lucky tonight’.

I started my shower and began to undress. I haven’t had a decent shower in days. I looked at my body in the mirror. I had a small baby bum but not too noticeable. I have to tell Brian.

Brian’s P.O.V

After Brenda locked me out of the bathroom, I flopped down on to our bed. I felt like I was high. I couldn’t believe she was back and so unexpectedly, it was the greatest surprise. I looked at her bag on the floor; I got up and picked the bag off the floor.

I might as well help her so we can spend the rest of the night together and not have her worry about unpacking. I opened the huge duffel bag and pulled out some clothes. I threw some that looked like they needed to be washed in a pile. I was going threw her stuff when I came upon something that made me stop completely.

Brenda’s P.O.V

I just got finished with my hot shower. I wrapped the big towel around me and opened the door out to our bedroom. I stopped when I saw Brian sitting at the edge of the bed with a book in his hands. Shit! The book I bought back in Phoenix “Bri?” I asked cautiously. He looked up and showed me the book. “Bren…Are you pregnant?” he asked, I looked at him in the eyes and nodded. He smiled and jumped up; he pulled me into a gentle hug and held me close.

“How come you didn’t tell me? How far along are you?” he asked. “I didn’t tell you because I didn’t know how you would react and with running away for a while I had to think. From what I figured… the baby was conceived the night before all that Michelle shit” I said as I smiled at him. He ran his hands up and down my arms in a calming manor. “Are you happy?” I asked him.

He looked at me like I was crazy. “Of course I’m happy, I’m going to be a dad, and we’re going to have a little Haner to wreak havoc on the world” he said as he jumped up and down with a huge smile on his face. I laughed at him, “so that makes you three months pregnant, why aren’t you showing?” he asked, I smiled and shyly pulled my towel off. He dropped down on his knees.

To see the baby bum, “How come I didn’t see it before?” he asked, “I kept wearing baggy clothes. “Does anyone else know?” he asked looking up at me, I shook my head and he came up and kissed me. “Come on, get dressed, I have a surprise” he said as he led me over to the closet.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments make me happy Comment = Happy = More updates!
Oh and read my other story We're different in every way,but i still love you.

Over and Out Captain!