Teenage Riot

Dirty boots

"Here we go to another candle I know
all the girls there playin' on a jelly roll"

Kyra's POV

"Hy" I say as I approach Liz she is laying on the edge of the of barrier that separates the roads. She likes this place among the streets, peace among movement, the sounds of the night and the ppl walking by. She usually lays on the grass, but tonight there is a matress over there. She slowly turns her head to meet me, no need to rush. Her pale blue eyes do this expression that I have never quite managed to figure out. She takes the ciggar out of her lips redish lips and handles it to me, as she smiles.

"Hy little fuck, didnt expect you this early"

"Couldnt stand my room anymore" I say while taking the ciggar and directing the it to my own lips.

"I know" She says coldly, as she looks away, then she sighs with resolution. Ive made her remember Broadway is not forever her place.

"Lets go night cant last forever"

She stands up and without a second look she walks away. She doesnt worries about cars that might run over her. She walks away from her special place where a sick mixture of lights and sounds envelope the streets. Guys and girls walking around, hookers with flashy clothes on every corner, dealers and addicts, 96 and broadway its much of a dangerous place, cheap lights, cars passing fast. I guess I just dont understand how can she like such a sick place.

She walks towards the subway station and I follow her.

Liz's POV

"Time to take a ride - time to take it in a midnite eye
and if you wanna go - get on below
pinking out the day - dreaming out the crazy way
finger on the love - it's all above"

She came by street, I didnt notice her at first. Ky is always desperated to start the night. I cant blame her. Night cant last forever. Broadway is our road. But as much as we love this place night can start this far.

So we head towards the subway station over the corner. Walking down the stairs we get to this underworld. I like the train stations so dirty and so cold. A place underground where the same rules from above take place.
We have no money and frankly we dont give a shit. The train is already there so I put my hand over the ticket machine and jump. No caution, no second looks, I dont give a shit who sees it. Ky does the same thing and the ticket lady just saw us, she freaks out. Fat old lady, she makes me sick, never did something better with her life. She stands up she screams and calls us thousand names.

"Get fuckin here!!!! Bastards son of....." She yells as she tries to stop Ky. Ky just looks at her with eyes that spell disgust, she laughs and closing her fist punchs her real hard on the stomach. I take Ky's hand and we both run to the train door. As we enter,the door closes behind our backs, I turn around and through the mirror I gave her the finger. She just looks offended and keeps yelling, her screams mean shit to me.

Kyras POV

As we enter Liz sight is caught by a guy, a skinny guy, very pale, with messy hair, really the palest skin a ciggar on his hand, leather jacket tight knifed jeans and black converse, he has short black messy hair, black eyes and he looks smashed. Very sid vicious like. Liz can resist such a weak prey. She approachs asking for a ciggar, he offers her one, and god I know she hates that brand.

" This brand sucks dude " He looks questioning at her and so she goes on " Look lets get to the point I wanna fuck you, so lets go to the bathroom and get something quick"
He looks surprised but exited as well.
He doesnt hesitates, he follows her. Liz throws the ciggar and leads him towards the restroom. Thats on of her skills I have seen no guy or girl that denys her sex. Maybe Is because of how good she is at choosing the prey.

She leaves, I hope the trip passes fast.

"everywhere it's six-sex-six by luck
a satellite wish will make it just enough
you'll be making out with a witch in a coffee truck"

No POV

The train was almost empty. A young mother that keeps smoking even though her kid asks her to stop.

She is pale skinny, black hair, too much make up and a red velvet night dress, alot of gold and some silver. Now, the little kid she is lovely, six or seven years old : tiny, skiny pale skin, blue eyes, small nose, pink lips, and blonde hair. A precious little one, with a blue silk dress, a cachemir sweater and black leather boots.

And there is another girl 13, 14 years, her dark skin shines with the white silk dress she wears, short brown hair, a white rose making such a beautyful contrast on her hair, the brown big eyes, she is also skinny, but she has better body than the mother, she wear silver rings and white boots, shiny shiny boots.

"Stop smoking mom, You cant smoke in here!" The little one protests in a sweet voice.

" Evelyn stop, I may smoke wherever I want end of it " The mother's answer was cold enough, her red lips spell disgust, to make Evelyn understand she may stay quiet, for there is a treate hidden under her mom words.

She sits there and watches them all, so superficial so banal, they might be next to her, but she knows they aint real.

Kyras POV
They might be some dirty grey seats away from me, but I could swear I smell their putrid odor of rich scumbag. Everything seems dirty tonight, this is my kinda night. And this is my kinda dust. But Im dirty from the street, they are dirty cuz they are sold out.
I cant stare at them much longer, I might very well puke

Liz POV
I slam him to the wall and kiss him angrily, bitting his lips. I pass my hand around his entire body over and over by the third time, when I reach his crotch I press my hand hard to it. He softly moans. Our lips keep touching. I massage his crotch.

No POV

Sending shivers down his spine, he keeps moaning softly as he closes his eyes, Liz then squishes it and his crys get louder, she bits his neck and goes down bitting any flesh she gets. This make him moan harder and his breath louder, when she is on her knees, Liz zips him down slowly and pulls his pants down. He then leans on the wall for support. She licks his cock so hard it actually hurts. And he shakes.

"Mphh...ahhh" he moans loudly, and lets some few liquid into Liz mouth. She took it whole into her mouth and starts sucking, first slowly, then faster and faster. Electric shocks rush through his whole body, shaking wildly. He is sweating as she keeps sucking faster. "ahh......ahhh" He is almost coming. She lets it out. But before he can protest , she takes it back in. And her nails dig into his skin holding him tight to the wall. She lets go again and then she bites it, quickly taking it back in. "AHHHhhhhh........." He comes, screaming wild, bursting totally into her mouth draining the whole liquid in one quick shot as his head light, his knees bend down and he collapses into the floor.

time to rock the road - and tell the story of the jelly rollin'
dirty boots are on - hi di ho
pinking out the black - dreaming in a crack
Satan got her tongue - now it's undone

Liz zips him up and kisses him, this time lightly and sweetly. She sits next to him and asks on her raspy voice

"Whats your name?"

" Steven " He answers weakly. He smiles and closes his eyes again.

"Listen, If you wanna, gimme me a call" She says while taking out a pen of her pocket and writing her number on his jeans, she remarks it several times. He is already out but she couldnt careless. Between her and the junk he was on, he will sleep for a while.

Liz goes out, and smiles to Kyra.

" Is this our station?" She asks, Kyra answers with her eyes and both feeling like jesus sons, step out, East Village here we go. They smile as their boots touch the wet streets, atmosphere of nights.

"I got some dirty boots - yeah dirty boots
I got some dirty boots - baby
dirty boots"