Just to Keep You Close

(Chapter ten) Bombing my heart.,

Emily woke up to her eyes locking into Dougies. She sat up and pushed him away.
“Leave me alone.” She replied turning away from him.
“No. No I wont. I found you on that street shivering. I thought I had lost you Ems.”
She jumped up fire pouring out her eyes. (Not literary.)
“YOU ALREADY HAVE LOST ME! Do you think I give a damn about you after what happened last night? You do. Well I don’t. So who was she anyway?” She replied tears falling once she had finished specking.Dougie looked away before saying.
“I don’t think you should know.”
“Dougie tell me. If you don’t I will never ever speak to you again.”
“It….. was….” Dougie tried to pull her into a hug, and she tried to push him away, but he just huged her harder.
“I’m so sorry. But it was Gio. We were drunk. And I don’t think you will ever let this go. But please don’t tell Tom. It will kill him.” He replied voice shaking.
“I found you. You know that. Outside in the rain. You scared me stupid.” He said watching her tears rolling down her cheeks.
“Now I know how much you mean to me.”

(A few weeks later.)

Brooke and Emily ran down the steps of the tube station watching the train going.
“Damn!” Brooke shouted falling down on the steps. Emily started to say something but she was stopped by an almighty bang causing her to fall down the steps into some broken glass. Brooke ran down to her through the dust.
“What the hell.” She coughed through the dust and screaming.
“Brooke…..I can’t feel my leg.”

It was all over the news a train bommer had caused the explosion. Emily had been taken to hospital by Brooke who demanded that she should be seen because Emily looked like she was dying. Which wasn’t true but Brooke insisted that she was seen. Emily had split open her leg, she was sewn back together and told to go home. Which wasn’t possible because every mode of transport had been stoped. All roads out of London were closed. No coming in, no coming out.

“Ems, do you mind sharing with Doug. They only have doubles left and we need them now.” Tom asked coming over to her in the lobby.
“Its fine.” She sighed as Tom ran back to the counter to grab the rooms. Brooke and Tom were sharing and Harry and Danny were staying in a different hotel. Dougie lifted Emily up the stairs.
As soon as they were in the room Emily walked towards the bathroom images flashed acrossed her eyes. The blood, the death, the screams. Dougie followed her silently. He couldn’t lose her. He closed the door behind him once she was in. Then she collasped into him letting all her anger go. He wipped away her tears and turned on the shower.
“have a shower. It will make it better.” He said softly.
“Stay with me. I don’t want to be alone.” She pleaded. He nodded and helped her pull of her top and her torn skinny jeans, she yelled as he pulled the jeans over her scar he quickly kissed her softly on the lips.
“Hush, its ok.” He replied pulling off his own clothes before helping her into the small shower.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dougie to the rescue.