Just to Keep You Close

(chapter twelve) Forgive and forget

-Six months later-

-Dougies POV-

“DOUGIE YOU SLEPT WITH MY GIRLFRIEND.” Tom yelled at me running into my flat only being held back by an equaly angery Danny.

“Uh…….uh……Tom I’m sorrrry.” I stuttered jumping up from the sofa my plain white t-shirt ridding up.

Tom stopped and look at my chest.

“Dougie, why are your bones sticking out.?”

Tom came and sat down next to me,

“Doug what the hell is going on?” He asked still being the parent, but I could tell he was still mad.

“Well, I kinda got drunk before the party ‘cause I was going to tell Ems I love her-“

“WHAT! YOU LOVE HER.?!!?”

“Well yeah, we were kinda together. In secret. Anyway so I got drunk, and so did Gio and things kinda happened. Anyway Ems came in and saw us then she kinda broke up with me well someone (cough Brooke cough) sent me a video of Ems and Toby running around in the rain….then they kinda kissed. And that’s kinda killed me.” I replied pulling my white t-shirt further down over my stomake.

“But that doesn’t meen you need to stop eating.”

“I just haven’t found the need to. I want her back so bad Tom.”

-Normal POV-

“Ems its for you.” Brooke yelled chucking the house phone, “Why my brother wants to speak to you so bad I’ll never know.” She laughed as I grabbed the phone and held it up to my ear.

“Yellow?”

“Green.”

“Tom what the hell are you on.?”

“Well you said yellow so I said green.”

“I wonder why you are the clever one.”

“Same I always thought it was Danny.”

I laughed and replied.

“So whats the delio daddyio.?”

“I know ‘bout you and Doug’s, and what happened at New years.”

“Sorry for not telling you Tom, I just had to forget it.”

“Its ok, we sorted it all out. But Ems, Doug needs you.”

“What forgive and foget.”

“Yes. Ems he needs you.”

“But Tom, I don’t know why I’m telling you, but he broke me. I want to forgive him. But I want to forget him.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for lack of updates, and rubbishness.
I'm not really enjoying this story anymore.
So I'll finish it soon.