Just to Keep You Close

(Chapter two) Meeting Brooke.

Emily struggled up the steps to her dorm on the second floor, she opened the door with her foot. Seeing no one in there she dropped all the bags on the floor and chose the bed next to the window. She had a desk, a wardrobe and a group of shelves. She pulled her bags over and started unpacking.

A while later there was a knock on the door.
Her mouth went to the side showing her look of wonder and she walked over to the door she opened it. It was Tom Fletcher she did all she could to stop herself from screaming.
“Uh I think this is the room sis.” He said smiling down at her as she let him in.
A girl folowed him carring the rest of her bags,
“Thanks Tom.” He replied hugging him before pushing him out the door.

“Uh hey, sorry bout that, he said he had to take me here. All the way up.” She sighed dragging her bags over to the other bed.
“I’m Brooke.” She said pulling Emily into a hug. Emily returned to earth and replied.
“Hi, I’m Emily, well Ems really.” Brooke let go and wondered over to her desk. She plugged in a radio and turned it on.
“Do’ya mind if I put this on while we unpack.?”
Emily shook her head and walked back over to her bags and started pulling out her books that she had bought with her.

There was a knock at the door, a shy small girl peeped round before Brooke ran over to her pulling her into a hug.
“Anna this is Ems, Ems this is Anna.” Emily waved over from her bed as Anna walked into the room.
“Guys house mother just told us to pass along that we have dinner in 10, but we have to be in our uniforms.” She gave brooke one lat hug before walking out the room again humming,

“Brooke, ok one word. Huh?” Brooke laughed.
“Anna was my room mate last year but she oppted for a single this year. Downer on the uniform front thought?”
Emily smiled back at her.
“Yeah, its not the nicest in the world. But nicer than my old schools one.” Emily replied spinning round to the wardrobe pulling out a grey pleatedskirt, a white polo top and a black cardie.

Brooke linked arms with Emily as they walked out the door meeting Anna on the way. The food hall was massive, and the size of it still took away Emily’s breath even though she had seen it before. She saw a group of people waving Brooke over, including Toby. Brooke pulled Anna and Emily over to the table and sat down.