Just to Keep You Close

(Chapter three) Talking German

(Two weeks later.)

Emily came out of the dance class walking along with Brooke and Toby,
“Uh, guys.” Brooke murmered.
“Ja” Emily replied. Toby looked over.
“Well Lucas is following us.”
They both replied. “So?”
“He’s hot.”
They both broke into No’s, and How, and what the hells.
Brooke just laughed and linked arms with them.
“Never mind eh?” The walked up the stairs and into the food hall, they walked over to a table with Anna and Matt already sitting there. Brooke sat down and imedietly opened her mouth to start talking.
“Guys. Well you know my brother.?”
They all nodded and rolled their eyes.
“Well he and his friends are having a pool party type thing. And he said I could have you guys over.” She said all at once.
“Could be fun.” Emily replied while pulling out a bottle of water. She took a sip before tossing it over to Brooke. Brooke missed and everyone did the sarcastic slow clapping. Brooke just picked up the bottle and gulped the rest of the water down pretending no to be going red.
“So are you gonna come.” Brooke said in a sing-song-type way.
The all replied. “Eh, why not.”
Toby rolled his eyes and said “We are now talking like the ood.” Lucas came over at that point and pushed Toby of the bench, whispering “Goon” As he walked off. Emily jumped up grabbing the empty water bottle and chucking it at his head. She missed but laughed “Jackass” while pulling Toby up of the floor. They finished their lunches before all splilting up to go to their rooms to change into their uniforms.

Emily fell of the chair in history as Brooke was going through the name of the people who were going to the pool party.
“Ems you ok.?”
“Uh huh.” She replied pulling herself back up.

“Its like you didn’t know that Dougie Poynter was my brothers friend,!”