Just to Keep You Close

(Chapter four) Beach Balls.,

The black cab pulled into a large open street and stoped outside one of the bigger houses, after they had all got out and gave the taxi driver some money, a high pitched scream came from the garden.
“Dougie.” Brooke muttered before walking up the front door and pressing the bell afew seconds later the door was opened and Tom stood there smiling he pulled them all in. He took all of them into the living room and started speaking.
“Ok so we have to set some rules here.” He looked over at Brooke at that point, and Brooke just looked away doing a slow laugh.
“You two guys are going over to Harry’s house and Anna and Brooke are staying here. Sorry Emily is it.?”
“Ems.”
“Well you have to go over with Dougs and Danny because we’re out of rooms.” He smiled, Emily tried to suppress a laugh. She, was going to spend the night in Dougie Poynters flat. Unbelivible.

Harry took Matt and Toby over to his house across the road to let them drop their bags of and change into their swimming stuff. Brooke got Danny from the kitchen, putting on her sweetest voice.
“Dan????”
“Yuh huh?”
“Take our bags up, seeming as your so strong.” She smilied as he stood up grabbing the three girls bags and taking them into Brookes very pink and girly room.
After he had left she turned around to face the other two.
“A bit of flirting gets you everywhere.” Anna and Emily burst out laughing as they went through their bags to find their bikinis and cover ups. Emily pulled out a red bikini with gold beading and a a white sundress. Brooke ran out of her wardrobe wearing a pink and white bikini grabbing a pink sarong as she steped over to her bag to grab her sunglasses, Anna came out the bathroom wearing a plain electric blue swimsuit with a pair of denim shorts. Emily grabbed a hair band and pulled her hair into a bun while brooke grabbed them both and dragged them down the stairs.

They walked out into the garden which was decorated with fairy lights and beach balls. Emily just stared at Brooke while she laughed and ran over to sevaral different people before doing a long run and jump into her brothers arms.
“God Brooke, its only been a week.” He laughed trying to but her down but she clinged on.
“Where are the others.?” She asked while finally getting of her brother.
“Just coming I think,” Emily and Anna left Brooke mingaling while they walked over to the pool and dipping their legs in.
“This has got to be the most strange thing in the world.” Emily laughed. Anna nodded and smiled. They carried on talking not seeing 4 four people coming up behind them. At that point Dougie, Harry, Toby and Matt screamed
“PUSH ‘EM”
Emily and Anna yelled as they hit the water.
“ASSHOLES” Emily screamed back at them. But she had to duck quickly as the all got ready to jump in the pool. A loud splash and Emily and Anna resurfaced again. They pulled themselves back onto the side getting ready to kick a lot of water over the boys as the resurfaced.