Just to Keep You Close

(Chapter six) Tickle fight.

Dougies arms felt warm against Emilys bare skin as he cuddled her in the bed with the sun craining to get through the blinds. He yawned as he stood up mumbling something about a shower. He woundered towars the bathroom and Emily searched around the bedroom from her bag, she pulled out a pair of denim shorts and a plain white t-shirt with a picture of a double decker bus and a white hoodie. She pulled on a pair of battered red vans. Dougie came up behind her kissing her gently on the lips. She kissed him back as he walked over to his wardrobe.

Once he had pulled on some clothes they walked back round to Tom house for breakfast, Brooke opened the door wide-eyed and laughing, she yelled
“Can’t stop!” as Danny rounded round the corner chasing after her. Dougie giggled and Emily just turned her head to look at him.
“What?” He said turning to face her before starting to tickle her.
“NO!” She yelled getting out of his graps and running up the stairs and full pelt into Harry coming out of Brooke and Anna’s room.
“Huh. Well what the heck. I’ll join in too.”
Emily screamed as both the boys started running after her that ended up in the garden Brooke, Anna and Emily all cornered by the pool by the three boys, one step back and they would end up in the pool.
“Ok please stoppp, Emily will show you her bra.”
“HEY” Emily interupted Brooke while all the boys burst out laughed.
They were saved by the bell as Tom yelled from the kitchen that breakfast was ready.

They walked into the kitchen finding Toby, Matt and Tom all siting down Gio came through just as the people from the garden burst through the door. The fed on Crumpets and pancakes untill all the food was gone, which didn’t take long. Dougie said something about them all going to the park and playing games or something and everyone agreed so off they went frizzbes and footballs and hula hoops.

Dougie, Danny, Brooke and Emily launched into a hula hoop contest straight away Anna winning with Dougie coming second much to everyones laughter.

The after noon went with picnics, more hula hooping, music, fans, football with Anna and Emily beating Tom and Danny with Brooke laughing at them for the rest of the afternoon, and talking.

When they trooped back to the house Tom called a taxi while everyone got their bags ready to go back London, Dougie pulled Emily towards him as she packed her bag up again.,
“Don’t go.” Emily just giggled and kissed him firmly on the lips,
“I have too.” Dougie petended to cry but Emily just laughed again and started to walk outside to the waiting group and into the taxi.

She turned around to look out the back of the taxi she gave a quick wave and blew a kiss. Brooke whispered in her ear,
“What happened to you?”