Just to Keep You Close

(Chapter seven) Sing star

It was dark and stormy as the taxi pulled up to the school, Emily pushed up an umbrella, and so did Brooke. Anna went in the middle and the two boys ran on ahead from the tipping rain.
“How can the weather change so quickly.?” Brooke asked as they walked into the school signing in before walking up to their dorms.
“Night Anna.” Emily and Brooke mummbled as their sleepyness took over.

The next morning it was still raining but they all went into singing class happy.
“Brooke thank your brother again from me kay?” Toby, Emily and Matt said as the other two went into another classroom. Emily walked over to the circle grabbing the sheets of music they were doing in class, one was Why, one she had written herself.(Ok I didn’t but just go with the flow.)
“It's been two weeks since I heard your voice,
But it echoes in my mind,
Your smell still clings to your clothes,
That you left behind,
Maybe it's me or can you feel this,
it's killing me just to know
I'm telling you now just be straight with me,
And don't say I told you so.

Strangest feelings,
Words can't say these
I’m so restricted,
I wish I knew

Why
Just let me know now if I’m wrong or right,
Don't lie cause I know that's what you do,
Come on lets go,
Mine,
Tell me what you really want to say,
A sign,
Tell the truth just what you mean
I wish I knew.”

She hadn’t finished it yet but they always had the practise rooms free during the lesson. She walked in not seeing half the class follow her to hear her. Toby had been telling everyone to listen to her. She pulled the piano closer to her as she started the opening notes before starting to sing.

People started whispering outside the door Emily stood up and walked over she rolled her eyes and mouthed.
“Scram.”
♠ ♠ ♠
This is kinda rubbish. And does nothing for the staory.
Ah well.