Forgetting To Breath; A Lesson To Live

The Beach.

I slide my eyeliner across the top of my eye. Today I have gone for a blue to bring out the blue in my eyes. Picking up my Timmy Bat bag I walk out and pull my sun glasses from the top of my head to cover the freshly applied eyeliner... What was the point?

I keep forgetting how hot it is. Moving from the cold weathers of England to the hot sun, sand and seas of DeCora Reads. The Island may be small but it has big reputation. The amounts of money that is handled on the island is remarkable and the amount of rich people even more. The schooling is top quality and you have to have a very high ranking job to be able to live in the city, which is known as 'central Reads'.

Turning the corner of San Tricka High school I cross over the road and turn down the thin, paneled alleyway behind the white washed four-story houses where the richest, most popular people live, to end up at the top of the stairs that spiral down the cliff and take you down to the emptiest spot on the beach. The most secluded and beautiful part of the beach.

I may have only been in the area the just under a week now but I have never seen anyone even near this part of the beach yet... Until now.

As I look down the stairs I see that all the rich kids of my year are spread across the corner that I normally sit and they are playing all doing different things the girls are all painting their nails, doing their hair or sunbathing. All the guys are up and either surfing or playing volleyball. All but one. The boy that I met the day before, Austin, is sitting reading a 'Cuff Up' magazine, I look at him as I walk down the stairs and then realize -is he looking at me too?

His glasses are darker than mine and his hair to match. Austin has to be the funniest and I haven't even met the rest! He is tanned to perfection and has a strong body that made me crumble when he touched me yesterday, okay so he just tapped my solder and told me that he hopes to see me around. wait. What did he mean by that 'he hopes'?

My blood starts racing through my body as Austin puts his magazine down and takes his glasses off. He was looking at me! I wonder how long I have been staring at him for? He stands up and I notice how defined his muscles are and I run my eyes up his body tensing at I found my self looking at his swim trunks and pulling my self away from the thought of whats underneath them as he steps up in front of me.

"Hello stranger. Don't tell me you're lost!"

He has a really nice smi....

"No I'm not lost. I have come down here every day since i arrived. I have never seen anyone down here though!"

"You haven't looked hard enough."

He points over to his group- well lack of now as most of them are out in the clear, blue-tinted ocean- and begins to walk.

"Hope you have a swimming costume and towel or I'll have to drag you in... Naked!"

I laugh as I run to catch him. His pace is quick but I keep up as he begins to sit down he stops and looks deep in thought.

"Change of plan. I'm going to introduce you to everyone. Come on now. You're not going in in clothes are you."

I look at him blankly, confused by what had just happened.

"Oh. Okay, I get it. You want me to turn around?"

"No. No. just a bit confused. So you are making me go in the water and I haven't had any tan time and..."

"You don't have a say in this you know. I will drag you. Fully clothed!"

He smiled at me and turned around so that he has his back to me. I pull down my matt blue skirt and slip out of my Dead Pea Eaters strap-shirt to reveal my Kake piiE bikini.

"I'm Done."
♠ ♠ ♠
let me know how its doing please.

xxx