Mistakes Worth Making

Samantha is a real estate representative in her mid-twenties living in Manhattan. She lives in an upscale apartment complex with her boyfriend, Pete, who works in a field of advertising. He takes excellent care of her, but she is living a lifestyle that she swore she would never fall a victim to. At only twenty-six, she has decided that she is desperate for a change in her life. Many times in the past, however, she has altered minor aspects only to find that the grass is greener on the other side. Will she find out that this principle remains true with life-changing decisions or will she find the happiness that she has been looking for?
  1. Going To California
    Samantha and her younger brother fly out to California for a week-long vacation.
  2. A Few Nights of Drinking
    Samantha goes out drinking two nights in a row and runs into some interesting people in the bars she goes to.
  3. The Visitor
    Samantha gets a visit from a friend of hers.
  4. A Little Kissing Never Hurt
    Samantha gets carried away and things get out of hand.
  5. The Missed Call
    Sam has an argument with her brother and she misses an important phone call from Billie.
  6. Happiness is a Myth
    Sam returns the phonecall only to find that things are not as good as she thought they were.
  7. Awkward New Beginnings
    Pete is acting very different than he normally does toward Sam.
  8. Surprise, Surprise
  9. They Meet Once Again
    Billie and Sam meet at the coffeshop to sort things out.