Run-Away Bride .

Run-Away Bride .

The maid of honour helped the smiling bride into her crisp white wedding gown.
The brides mother hugged her, and cried tears of joy.
Once the brides mother left, someone opened the door to the room and stepped in.
The bride gasped.
"Patrick?"

---

On the other side of the church, in another room, the groom panicked.
"What if she says no?"He asked his best man.
"She wont." He replied. "She loves you."
The groom somehow doubted it as his best man looked at him.

---

"I-I need to tell you something." He mumbled. The bride held his hands in hers.
"Yes?" The bride smiled at her best friend.
"I- I just wanted to tell you I love you." He said, looking at her.
"Aw, Trick, I love you too!" She enveloped him in a hug, but he didnt hug back.

---

The best man brought his hand to the grooms forehead.
"Are you okay Mike?"
"No." The best man sighed.
"You cant be telling me youre getting cold feet five minutes before youre going to get married to the love of your life." The best man stared at the groom, waiting for a response.
"Im not getting cold feet. She is."

---

The maid of honour watched the two best friends hug, and sighed.
"Amelia..." Patrick said. The bride pulled away and looked at him.
"Yes?"
"I- I dont love you like that." The bride stayed confused.
"You dont love me?"
"I didnt mean it that way- I..."
He pressed his soft, pink lips to hers.

---

"No, shes not." The best man assured the groom.
"But-"
"Shes probably waiting for her que to walk down the aisle right now, dont tell me my little sister is getting cold feet when she is head of heels for you. Are you for her?"

---

"I..."
"I love you like that, Amelia." The bride erupted into fury and slapped him across the face.
"Youre telling me this five minutes before I have to walk down the aisle to get married?" She asked harshly.
The maid of honour just watched.
She knew it would happen.
The bride shoved her best friend out of the room, and re-applied her lipstick.

---

"I am." The grooms father walked into the room.
"Its time." Was all he said.
The groom walked out of the small room with his best man, and stood at the alter.

---

The music started as the bride walked down the aisle with her father.
She caught a glimpse of her best friends tear stained face and stopped walking.
The music stopped.
And the supposed-to-be love of her life stared at her from the alter.

---

From the grooms point of view, his life crumbled as she looked around the audience.
She let go of her fathers arm.
Turned on her heal.
And left him there.

---

Her best friend got up and raced after her.
So did her mother.
And her maid of honour. They stood around her crying figure as she pointed an accusing finger at her best friend.
"I cannot b-believe that I-I just did that!"
She sobbed. The black eyeliner and mascara that trickled down her face and onto her gown made new designs.
Her mother gave a her a sympathetic look, while her maid of honour and her best friend sat down.
"Im so s-sorry Amelia."

---

The church was silent as the groom walked over to the room where he had gotten ready.
He grabbed his things.
Walked over to the alter.
Took off his engagement ring, placed it on the alter along with a quick note.
Threw on his jacket.
And left.

---

"I-its not your fault P-Patrick I d-decided I d-didnt want to m-marry him after w-what you said."
"But y-you shouldnt h-have let m-me come b-between-" The bride got up abruptly and walked over to him.
She pressed her soft, salty-wet lips to his and then pulled back.
"I love YOU, Patrick."
♠ ♠ ♠
like it ?
comment .

: )