The World of Slash

The Tale Of Pete Wentz, And His Journy For Sex.

Times have changed, as we look out to the world, we don't see what we used to see.

Something very different...

Something, all man kind, has dreaded since the dawn of time.

Men, were the only ones left standing.
What I am saying is...Women, no longer existed.
Penises took over the world like a plague, and it will never go back to the way it was.

We go down to earth, and looked at these fine species, we call, the human male.

They all just stand around looking at each other, just waiting, waiting, for someone to come out and say.

"Oh my fucking God! I need sex! Penis me now!"

"Holy shit, Pete Wentz wants penis?!" They all looked as Gerard Way yelled out.

"I meant I want sex!" Pete Wentz stated, being shifty eyed, all the men just stared at him.

Members from all the best bands on earth...Just staring at him...

"Fine!...If no one wants to have sex! That is fine with me!...I'm going now! Have fun drowning in your need for sex!"

And with that, Pete Wentz had left, walking hours and hours away from the last men left on the planet.
No one was to be found, only the dust keeping him company, until he found a building.
He searched through it, but found no one, but an old lonely cat, who seem to guard the stair well of the abandoned building.

"Hey pussy cat," he said, picking the poor unsuspecting cat up as he petted him softly.
Suddenly, a thought crossed his mind...One, that was so dirty.

He unzipped his pants, revealing to the cat, something, the cat itself, didn't want to see.

Pete had tried and tried again, but the cat just over powered him, trying to get away from him, because the cat, had over whelming sense of fear that were brought to the cat, by Pete Wentz.
The cat did escape, and to this day...The cat is known as the one eyed cat.