The World of Slash

Brendon and Ryan Vol. 1

In world of mainly straight males it is quite easy for one to feel sexually deprived. This is how Ryan Ross was feeling one day on tour. Their shows had become a lot smaller and a lot less hectic with the sudden departure of the female race. Still, music was music and performing was still performing. Ryan sighed. He missed his female fans, the groupies, the girls who would give him what he wanted without expecting something back and no..well let's just say, there's only so much one can do with ones hand. Ryan's gaze wandered over to his bandmate Brendon who was trying oh so hard to beat his high score on Guitar Hero. Ryan bit his lip as he had an idea.

*

Brendon hadn't been hard to persuade to go 'somewhere more private' with Ryan. Afterall, he was just as big a Ross fan as the now non-existant teenage girls. Brendon was nervous though, he's never been with another male before. He'd only lost his virginity two months before...

Brendon knew that Ryan wasn't interested in having sex with him. That didn't make it seem anyless nerve-wracking. He watched as Ryan pulled off his pants so that the lower half of his body was bare. Brendon gulped as he went over to the older boy. He stood waiting for instructions on what he was supposed to do. Well, he knew what was supposed to happen, but he was knew to this and didn't want to do it wrong. Ryan rolled his eyes and Brendon's lack of knowledge.

"Just pretend it's a lollipop," Brendon's eyes widened at Ryan's description. He watched as Ryan stroked himself, his cock becoming hard. Brendon bit his lip as his kneeled in front of his best friend. He closed his eyes half wishing he'd said no. The only reason he'd agreed to this was because he figured he'd get something back in return. He grabbed the tip of it between his lips and began sucking, his eyes wandering around the room they were in. It was quite nice considering what they were doing in it.

Seconds past and Brendon was still doing the same thing.

He was getting bored.

Ryan was getting annoyed.

Groaning in frustration Ryan grabbed hold of Brendon's head and thrust into the younger boys mouth. Brendon gagged and the rough gesture. Ryan kept going finally getting what he wanted and Brendon began struggling to keep down the spaghetti he'd consumed at lunch. Brendon's arms gripped Ryans legs as he struggled to get free from the older boys grip. He could feel himself choking on Ryan and the feeling was horrible. As Ryan got closer to his climax his grip on Brendon softened enough for the spaghetti to emerge filling Brendon's mouth with a horrible taste and covering Ryans cock.

"Eurgh!" Ryan sputtered as Brendon feel to the ground and continued throwing up. Desperately wanting to come Ryan's right hand gripped his penis, ready to finish what Brendon couldn't.

Moments later Brendon had thrown up all his could and lifted his head just in time for his face to get covered in white sticky substance, also known as Ryan's cum.