The World of Slash

Gerard ,Mikey and Frank Vol. 1

No women could be found, not a single women at all.
But some men, those men being the two famous Gerard Way and his younger brother Mikey, kept in search of some form of women.

Both the two young men hated the idea of having to go without sex, no women meant, no sex what so ever for the both of them.

But they had hope.

"Gerard, we have be searching for so long!...There are no women!" Mikey yelled out, looking a Gerard.
Mikey had been without any form of orgasm for so long, he looked down at his pants, and to his crotch. "Don't worry winkie...It's just gonna be bread and water for awhile." He whispered at his crotch, Gerard looked over at him, and just stared at him.

"What the fuck?" he said to himself.

They found a hotel, it looked pretty untouched, but that had a feeling that someone would be in there.
Both of the sex deprived boys got out of the car, heading into the hotel.
As they walked in, they couldn't see anything, all the lights were turned off, they could hear only the sound of rats.

Suddenly, they heard a sound, a sound only a human could make.

Both Mikey and Gerard looked at each other, they realized it wasn't the sound of a male.
Both of them began to get excited, as they started to hear the moans of the womens voice more clearly.

"I get her first!" Mikey yelled out, getting the flash light from his pocket.

Both of the boys waited impatiently to see who it was.

The light shined onto the dark room, filling it will light. Mikey waved the flash light around the room, searching for the women.

"Holy shit! Avril Lavigne?!" Gerard Way screamed out like a girl once he had saw her.

"Oh my God!...Hey you, I don't like your girlfriend! I want to be your girlfriend!" Both the boys watched as they just stared at her, dancing around the room singing.

But something was wrong.

Something was very.very wrong...

"Is that what I think it is?..." Both of the boys just stared at her, as she dance, thrusting her hips into the air, forcing something to come out from under her mini skirt.

"Oh god...It can't be true!" Gerard said, wincing his eyes as he looked at her.

"Oh my God!...This is true love!" she said screaming as she thrust her self onto the two boys.

Mikey could feel something poking into his leg, and he knew it wasn't Gerard poking him.

"Why do you have to make things so complicated?! Oh my God!" she said, dancing around, she finally jumped up into the air.

Gerard and Mikey just looked at her, saying What the Fuck?!

They had no idea why she was dancing around and singing her songs.

But they were about to regret coming into the hotel and finding her.

After she had done her air guitaring she had jumped into the air, causing her mini skirt to fall down. Reveling a very small and wrinkled up penis, instead of the womens organs.

Mikey just bent down and started to vomit, Gerard looked at Mikey, and also started to vomit.

"Oh my God! What the hell?!" Avril screeched as she looked at the boys, barfing their guts out.

Both Mikey and Gerard ran out of the hotel.

"I should of known...She's a man," Mikey said, starting to vomit again.

*

The boys went back to their band, ready to tell the story of who they found.

The news spread across like like butter spreading across toast, not a soul that heard it, didn't laugh.

*

Mikey was walking around, drinking coke and not really thinking of anything but sex.
He was just walking around to find a quite place to...Release himself from the sexual tension.

He found woods that were near by the city.

He found his way through it, but heard two males moaning, he walk in the direction of the sound.

"Oh Frankie!" Mikey's eyes went wide open...He saw his brother and his band mate Frankie, doing it doggy style.

And that was the second time that day, that Mikey had vomited.