The World of Slash

The Unexpected.

Silents and anticipation was still clouding the room full of men.

"Hurry up and fucking tell us!" Pete Wentz yelled out, who was now patting the one eyed cat he had unleashed from his pants.

"Shut the fuck up cat boy!" The doctor screamed back. "The person is..." He paused, causing another dramatic pause. "The person is, that cat." He pointed at the cat in Pete's hands.

They all looked at the doctor as if he was crazy.

"You have to be fucking kidding me..." Billie Joe said what was on all of their minds.

They all looked at the cat, that had jumped out of Pete's hands. It stared at all the men, wearing an evil grin. All of the sudden, the cat started to cough and vomit. As if it was coughing up a hair ball, it struggled.

"Poor cat. Pete Wentz must has some hair balls." Mikey Way said as the cat started to cough up black hair. All of a sudden, amongst the grotesque sounds the cat was making, a head started to come out of the cats mouth.

"Holy shit! The cats fucking pregnant!" The doctor yelled out.

"Oh my God! You really are a fucking idiot!" Billie Joe yelled as he kept watch.

The cat kept working on trying to get the head out of it's mouth. It finally did, but just when everyone thought it was over, they soon saw that the head had a pair of shoulders.
After the head and shoulders came out, a body just slipped out of the cats mouth. The cat burped and ran away, leaving a body covered in slime, on the floor.

Everyone's mouths had dropped.

"My God..."

"Come back one eye! I need you!" Pete Wentz yelled out, chasing after the cat.

"He really is a fag..." Mikey said to his brother.

They all came closer to the naked body lying on the floor, they circled it and waited for any movement. The doctor pushed through. He got his pen and knelt down and poked the body.
It twitched, scaring everyone.

The unknown body shot up, scaring everyone even more.

Then, the person started to vomit, just like the cat did.

"I can't handle this..." The doctor said, vomiting all over the person that was vomiting out another head.
Then, one buy one, everyone started to vomit. Not a single person in the room wasn't vomiting and not a single person wasn't covered in it.

"Blooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

"Bluuuuurrrr!"

"Meow!"

They were all to busy vomiting on each other -some even just vomiting Avril for the fun of it- that they didn't even notice the person that was vomited out of the other persons mouth.

Bam Magera wiped the vomit from his face and went to vomit on Avril some more, but he noticed someone standing there, naked, with a green shriveled up penis.

"Oh my God! It's Snoop Dogg! Eeee!" He squealed. Everyone stopped vomiting on Avril and turned to look.

The couldn't believe their eyes.

They all looked at snoop dogs stomach, which had the words Snoop Dogg's Personal STI with an arrow pointing down to his green penis, which was growing smaller and smaller.

"I'm going to kill you!" All of the men yelled at snoop dog. They all ran over to him and jumped on him as if it was a giant orgy, but without the sex and with the violence.

"Noooo! I'm from da hood! From da hooooood!" Snoop dog's voice faded into the pile of vomit and men bodies.

All of the sudden, the TV turned itself on. It started to play a video clip...

"When it's raining more than ever! You can stand under my umbrella ella ella aaa!" All of the men looked up and started to slowly walk over to the TV like zombies.
They were all hypnotized, except for one person, who wasn't hypnotized...Obviously.

Billie Joe looked at the TV, then at all the people who just suddenly turned into zombies.

"How can Rhianna make a video clip when all the women are dead?" He said in thought as he turned away from the TV. He looked at Snoop dogs, who was curled up in the fetal position, mumbling.

"I'm from da hood, from da hood." He repeated.

"Da hood? This must be a clue. There must be women out there somewhere!" Billie Joe said triumphantly, as he got his detectives hat from his pocket. He put it on and started to sing his theme song for when he puts the detective hat on.

"Dodododododododonnenedodod BJ the detective dundododod dun dun!"

And now, we go on the quest with Billie Joe, to find the missing women who were thought dead but aren't really dead because Billie Joe found a clue and now he is a detective and is off in search for the so called dead women who are missing, but we don't know that for sure...
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N: Sorry if the chapter was extremely shit, I just wrote down whatever came to my mind.