To Find a Little Piece of Heaven You Must First Go Through Hell

Costume Shopping

Over the next three months, Matt and I grew to be best friends, maybe even a little more than that. We spent whole days together, and we were basically inseparable.
*three months later after Zacky and Bella break up*

“So, our Halloween party’s tonight” said Matt. “Yeah, I can’t wait” I said. “What are you dressing up as?” he asked. “I don’t know” I said. “Well, this is probably the only day we’re going to have alone for a while, so why don’t we go looking for a costume?” he asked. “If that’s okay with you” I said. “To spend time with you, I’d do almost anything” he said. I smiled at him and he returned it. “Let’s go to the costume shop downtown” he said. We walked out of the house together and got into Matt’s car. “I still can’t get over how awesome you car is” I said. He laughed. “I like yours better” he said. We pulled out and drove to the costume shop, which was about 20 minutes away. We went inside and looked around. “You should be a punk school girl” he said, holding up a really short skirt that came with fishnets and a belly shirt that would show a lot of cleavage. “Yeah, right. I don’t have the body for it” I said. “I disagree” he said. I paused for a moment. “Do you want me to go try it on?” I asked. “Yes” he said. I shook my head while smiling and went into a small room with a curtain over the doorway to change. I slipped everything on and looked in the mirror – I though it looked okay, but I wanted Matt’s opinion, so I opened the curtain and stepped out. His jaw practically dropped. “Wow...uh...you look...” he trailed off. I giggled and turned around. “Does it look alright?” I asked. He nodded and then tried to put himself back together. “You look awesome” he said. I smiled at him and went back in the dressing room. I came out a couple of minute later in my regular clothes and he smiled. “Ready to go?” he asked. “Yep” I said, “Wait, what are you going to be?” I asked. “I’m going to be Synyster, and Synyster’s going to be me” he said. “Classic” I said, rolling my eyes and laughing. We went up to the counter and I paid for my costume. We left the shop and drove for about 5 minutes, and then he pulled into a Taco Bell. “Hungry?” he asked me. “Yeah” I said. “What do you want?” he asked me. “A spicy chicken supreme wrap” I said. “Gotcha” he said. He ordered, paid, got the food and took off onto the freeway before I knew it. “So who’s all coming to this party?” I asked. “Well, I invited Rayne, Nate, Tobin, Jerry, and a bunch of the band’s friends” he said. “Awesome” I said. He nodded and we pulled into our driveway. “That drive home seemed so fast” I said. “I don’t know” he said blankly. We got inside and sat down at the table to eat, and the other guys were home. “How come you didn’t bring me anything home Matt?” asked Brian jokingly. “Sorry” said Matt. “Where’d you two go?” Jimmy asked. “We got Bella a Halloween costume” said Matt. “Can’t wait to see it” said Johnny, smiling at me. I flashed him a smile back and noticed that Zacky was sitting on the couch. He and I hadn’t really talked since he broke up with me – he was either working or with Gena, and I was always with one of the guys, Nate, Rayne, or Tobin. He nodded at me and I raised one of the corners of my mouth to form some sort of a smile. “I got decorations” said Jimmy. “Great” said Matt. “Well, let’s get set up” said Brian. He leaped over the couch and grabbed the sacks of decorations.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments & rates pleeez
xox
Liz, if u haven't figured out by now, ur Rayne. I have big plans 4 ur character *laughs maniacally*
~olivia~