To Find a Little Piece of Heaven You Must First Go Through Hell

First Time For Everything

I woke up with an arm around my waist and a head on my stomach. I kissed Matt’s forehead and unraveled myself from around him. I got up, went downstairs into the kitchen and started the burner on the stove. “Morning Bells” said Brian, walking in the kitchen. “Morning” I said. “How was your night?” he asked. “Fine, yours?” I asked. “Good. Michelle and I got funky and then I went to bed” I said. I rolled my eyes and then stuck out my tongue. “I so did not need to know that” I said. “I just brought it up to gross you out” he said. “So how are Liana and Jimmy doing?” I asked. “Good, I guess” he said. “Poor Johnny, he has no one” I said. “Yeah, I feel pretty bad” he said. “We should all go to the club tonight and try to set Johnny up with someone” I said. “What about Rayne?” he asked. “She has a thing for... never mind" I said. Rayne totally had a thing for Syn but I wasn't going to tell him about it when he was with Michelle. “What about your friend Laura that visited a few weeks ago?” he asked. “Not a bad idea” I said. Laura, Rayne and I were best friends in school. “So, are we going to the club tonight or what?” he asked. “Let’s wait two weeks. Check with the other dudes first” I said. “Where’s Matt?” he asked. “Sleeping” I said. “Ah, I see. Did you make him stay up last night?” he asked. “Funny and no. We went to bed around 1:30” I said. “Hey, come with me. This is going to be hilarious” he said. He started walking out of the kitchen and I followed him. He went up into Matt’s room and got on top of him, slowly rubbing his back (Matt was laying on his stomach). “Bella” said Matt, giggling a little. I started laughing and Synyster went down and nibbled on his ear a little bit. Zacky, Rev, and Johnny were now standing behind me; we were all laughing but we couldn’t project or else Matt would wake up. “Bells, stop it” said Matt again, reaching backwards and putting his hands on Synyster’s ass. “That’s what he does to you?” asked Johnny. “Yeah” I said. Synyster pinched Matt’s butt and Matt sprung up. “What the fuck Synyster?” he asked grumpily. We were all standing in the hallway laughing now – Zacky was turning purple. “Gotcha” said Synyster, laughing as well. “Where’s Bella?” Matt asked. I went in the room and got on the bed to sit next to Matt. “There’s my girl” he said, kissing my forehead. “We’ll leave you guys be, given the fact that you two can’t keep your hands off of each other” said Brian. The other four guys left the room and shut the door, and I nuzzled Matt’s neck. “I’m glad I admitted that I loved you” he said. “Matt, no offense, but it was kind of obvious from day one” I said. “Really?” he asked. “I could feel your gaze on my ass the first day I ever came over here to hang with Zacky” I said. “It was really that noticeable?” he asked. “Yeah. And truth is, I’ve had a crush on you ever since I was 12” I said. “I always forget that you’re 6 years younger than I am” he said. “I wouldn’t care if you were 20 years older” I said, kissing him. He lied back down and pulled me on top of him; holding me close. We made out for about 15 minutes and then he pulled away. “I’ve got to go shower” he said. I made a pouty face and he kissed me again. “Want to come with?” he asked. “What?” I asked, shocked. “I’m asking if you want to take a shower with me” he said. I didn’t know what to say. “Isn’t that a little big of a step? We haven’t been dating 24 hours even” I said. “We’ve basically been dating about 3 months” he said. He did have a point. “Yeah, but” I said. “Come on” he said, giving me the puppy dog eyes. “Fine” I said. He smiled and got off of the bed, and grabbed my hand. “You won’t regret this babe, I promise. And if I’m doing some thing that’s making you uncomfortable, tell me and I’ll stop” he said. I smiled at him and we went into the bathroom. He took off his shirt and then turned on the shower. “I’ve never done this with anyone before” I said. “I have, it’s fun” he said. I laughed and he pulled my tank top off of me. “Ooh wee” he said. I laughed again and shimmied out of my shorts. “You have a perfect body” he said. “So do you” I said. “Then we can be perfect together, I guess” he said. “Are you on drugs or something? Ever since we went costume shopping two days ago you’ve been so...not Matt Shadows” I said. “Because I’m weird every time I’m in love” he said. We were both in our underwear now. “Well” I said. He turned me around and unhooked my bra. “I like this part” he said. My bra fell down to the floor and he turned me back around to kiss me. He pulled his shorts down and then my underwear and lifted me up to set me back down in the shower. “This is weird” I said. “Yeah” he said. He grabbed a bottle of body wash and I stole it from him. “What are you doing?” he asked. I started rubbing his back with it and he smiled at me. “For a first-timer, you’re pretty good at this” he said. “Yeah?” I asked. I had rubbed most of his body with it and he turned around to face me- he had my body wash in his hand. “My turn” he said. He started rubbing me with it and I giggled; it felt so good. He started rubbing my chest and I giggled again. “Is this okay?” he asked. “It’s fine Matt” I said. He cupped me and then our lips were together again; kissing more passionate than ever. He inserted himself in me and I didn’t stop him. He sat me down on the little seat in there and got on top of me. Then and there, we had sex in the shower.
*a half an hour later*
“Wow” I said, standing at the bathroom mirror brushing out my wet hair. I was wearing a pair of ripped blue jeans and a lime green bikini top, but I still hadn’t found a clean shirt. Matt came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. “The others are going to flip out” I said. “Let them flip out all they want” he said while kissing my neck. I broke it off and went over to my dresser to find a shirt. I pulled out a Guns ‘N Roses Appetite for Destruction baby tee and slipped it on. “Looking hot” he said, giving me a quick peck on the lips. “So, what are we doing today?” I asked. “Like I said earlier, we’re spending the day out at the pool” he said. “Right and we’re going to the club two weeks from tonight to set Johnny up” I said. “We’re setting Johnny up at a club in two weeks?” Matt asked. “Mine and Syn’s idea” I said. “Figures” he said. I laughed and then he gave me a serious look. “Can I ask you something?” he said. I nodded and he continued on. “Was that your actual first time? You know...having sex?” he asked. I nodded and gave him a weak smile. Then something popped inside my head – we didn’t use protection.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope ya likd it!
~olivia~