To Find a Little Piece of Heaven You Must First Go Through Hell

Uh-oh

“Matt, we didn’t use protection” I said. He stopped dead in his tracks. It was silent for about 2 minutes until he finally croaked something. “How many weeks until we can give you a test?” he croaked. “Two” I said. He pulled me into a bear hug – it reminded me of Tobin. “I’m sorry Bells. If we ever do that on a random occasion again, I’ll make sure I have protection, and stop me if I don’t” he said. He pulled me into a hug. “I’m really sorry Bells” he said. “You have nothing to be sorry for unless I’m pregnant” I said. He shivered at the thought. “Matt are you afraid of having a kid?” I asked. He nodded. “I’m just so afraid...that I’ll turn out like my alcoholic father...” he said. I wrapped my arms around him and held him close. “I have faith in you that you’ll never turn out like him” I said. He kissed my forehead and we walked downstairs. Matt went into the kitchen first to see Rev, Johnny, Zacky and Syn in their swimming trunks talking. “There you are” said Syn. I then followed, and then they noticed that both mine and Matt’s hair was wet. “You guys didn’t” said Brian. I smirked and they all started grossing out. “Oh come on guys, it’s not like you haven’t done that with your girlfriends before” said Matt. They all went silent and Matt and I laughed. “You can’t hide the truth” he said. I was still thinking about the whole protection ordeal. What if I really was pregnant?
*two weeks later*
“Just pee on the stick Bells” said Matt from on the other side of the bathroom door. “But it’s so hard to” I complained. I finally did it a few minutes later and then sat in on a piece of toilet paper on the closed seat of the toilet. I came out and he kissed me. “Was that really so hard?” he asked. “It really doesn’t help when you have someone around” I said, nudging him lightly. “Sorry” he said. I kissed his forehead and laughed. “It’s fine! Now we just wait a few minutes and see what color it turns” I said. He twitched and I rolled my eyes. “Let’s go downstairs, okay hun?” I asked. “Sounds good to me” he said. He grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers and then we went downstairs. I blushed badly when we went downstairs. I still had major troubles showing off my relationship with Matt in front of the guys. “Awe! Look at Matthew and Bella holding hands” said Synyster in a baby-babble voice. “Shut it Synyster” said Matt. We both sat down on the love seat and let our hands go so that Matt could put his arm around me. “Do you two ever keep your hands off of each other?” asked Johnny. “No” I said. Matt kissed my forehead and Johnny rolled his eyes at us. “So are we going to start the movie or not?” asked Synyster impatiently. “Sorry” said Rev. “What movie are we watching?” I asked. “We ordered ‘Iron Man’ on PPV” said Rev. “Cool” I said. I cuddled up to Matt just as Rev started the movie up.
*2 hours later; after the movie*
“Matt wake up!” I said a little louder. Matt still hadn’t woken up and I was starting to get angry. “Mattie” I said gently. “Just kiss him” said Synyster. “Oh you just want the chance to see Matt and I make out again because you thought it was so hot the first time” I said sarcastically. Synyster was silent. “I was joking” I said. Synyster still was silent. “He wasn’t” said the Rev. I shook my head as my eyes went wide and then kissed Matt. His lips didn’t interact until about 30 seconds later, when he pulled me onto his lap and shoved his tongue down my throat. I pulled away. “We thought you were dead, man” said Zacky. “In a deep sleep” he said. Matt then gestured with his head towards the stairs – the pregnancy test would be done by now. The other guys didn’t know about it. “I’m going to go upstairs and check something” I said. The four other guys gave me funny looks and I ignored them and started jogging up the stairs. I walked into mine and Matt’s bathroom and picked up the test – it was negative. I sighed with relief and then Matt came up behind me. “Well? What is it?” he asked. “Negative” I said with a smile. He picked me up and kissed me quickly. “Thank goodness. I’m not ready for a kid” he said. I laughed and kissed him again. “Neither am I” I said. He sighed with relief then and we walked back into our bedroom. “Still tired?” I asked. “Not really” he said. He turned around and I pushed him down onto the bed, closed the door, and then crawled on top of him. “Hot mama” he said. I smiled and then curled up in a ball on top of him. “Actually, I am kind of tired still” he said. “Me too” I said. He yawned and I repeated, but then he got up. “What is with you today?” I asked. “I forgot we were going clubbing tonight” he said. He ran downstairs and then a few minutes later I heard rumbling from a distance – it was all of the guys coming upstairs. “Get ready to go Bells” said Synyster. I smiled at him and then went over to my half of the closet, which contained my faded tight blue jeans. I went into the closet and changed into them and a black and purple corset-like top and then came out to see Matt changing as well. He looked over at me. “I...I didn’t know you had that top” he said. I looked down at it and realized why he liked it so much – it showed a lot of chest. “Does that mean you like it?” I asked. “Hell yeah” he said, coming over to me and lifting me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck and he started kissing me roughly. He laid me down on the bed and started rubbing his hands all over my body and I did the same when there was banging on the door. “Open up. It’s Sergeant Jimmy Sullivan reporting for duty. There is unmistakable roughhousing going on in there and it needs to stop now” he said in a nasally voice. He opened the door and saw our position; he started laughing. “Man, I’m a good guesser” he said. I threw my wallet at him and it hit him in the head. “Thanks Bells, I needed some spare cash” he said smugly. I jumped off the bed and he took off running. I ran after him into his room and trapped him in his bathroom. “Give me the wallet back and no one gets hurt Jimmy” I said; laughing a little bit. “No” he said. I took a step closer and he grew a smirk on his face. “Give me my wallet James” I said. He still looked smug, so I decided to try a different approach. I got down on my knees and tugged on his bare arm while giving him the puppy-dog eyes. “Please?” I asked in a sweet voice. He rolled his eyes and tossed it to me. I kissed him on the cheek and smiled at him. “Thanks” I said. “No problem. You and Matt ready to go?” he asked. I nodded and he slipped on a purple and black horizontal striped t-shirt. “Hey! We match!” he said. I rolled my eyes at him and he laughed yet again. “Every one else is waiting for you Jimmy” I said. “Let’s go then” he said. We walked out into the hallway to see Johnny, Zacky, Brian, and Matt standing there. “Ready? Let’s go pick up Gena, Liana and Michelle” said Brian. “Is that all you ever think about? Girls?” I asked. He nodded no. “Brian? Are you...bi?” I asked. The guys all laughed. “You didn’t know?” Johnny asked. I blushed badly. “Rev is too” said Zacky. I looked over at Rev and he nodded. “I had no idea” I said. “Yeah, well, let’s get going” said Rev. The six of us walked out the door and then got in Syn’s hummer. “Let’s go get our ladies” said Rev. I then dialed Laura’s number.
(Phone conversation. Be= Bella, L= Laura)
L: “Hello?”
Be: “Hey Laur, it’s me”
L: “Hey Bells, you guys about here?”
Be: “Should be in about 10 minutes”
L: “Sweet. I can’t wait to meet them. Their house was nice enough”
Be: “You’ll love them”
L: “I bet I will. So you’re setting me up with someone?”
Be: “Yeah, Johnny. I mean, I know you’d want Brian and all, but with Michelle...Plus with the fact that Rayne’s obsessed with him...”
L: “Sweet. Johnny’s good too”
Be: “Yeah, well, we’re almost to Michelle’s house. See you in 10”
L: “Yep, bye”
I hung up with her and then laid my head on Matt’s shoulder. “So who is Laura?” Johnny asked. “My friend from school. She loves you guys” I said. “Well, we’ll see what we think of her” said Brian. I rolled my eyes and just then Michelle got in the car. “Hey” she said to me. “Hey Michelle” I said. I thought to myself, maybe I can get along with her. We smiled at each other and Brian gave me a weird look. “What?” I said. “Nothing” he said back to me. He turned around and Rev took off again towards Liana’s house. 10 minutes later, Gena and Liana were with us and we were heading to pick up Laura. “Turn that way” I said, pointing to the left. Rev turned and I told him to stop. He pulled into Laura’s driveway and she got in. “Laura!” I said, giving her a hug. She sat next to me and Johnny looked over at her.
*Johnny’s pov*
I looked over at this Laura girl and she gave me a small smile – I nearly wet my pants. She is the most beautiful girl I’ve ever seen in my life, and I’ve seen A LOT of beautiful girls. I had a feeling that Bella and the guys were setting me up with someone tonight, and if this is the girl then they did a wonderful job
♠ ♠ ♠
hopw u like it!
thanx 2 all tha subscriberz!!!
xoxo
~olivia~