To Find a Little Piece of Heaven You Must First Go Through Hell

After The Tour and Before the rest

After another 3 months of touring, we were back in Huntington. P-Roach and I had been writing new material, and we were going into recording after the wedding was over with. It had been a boring and busy 3 months – wake up, go through magazines, order stuff, shower, eat, go to the bathroom, do more wedding planning, write songs, perform, party, go to sleep. Nothing more really had happened. Brian was more than happy to be home with Rayne, as did Jimmy with Liana and Johnny with Laura. Everything was good. The wedding was today. I was in my white strapless dress, peering around the corners. So…many…people. I was dead nervous. I had already thrown up though, to Rayne’s relief, so everything should be fine. Jenni, Laura, and Rayne were with me, keeping me calm. “You’ll be fine. This is supposed to be the happiest day of your life” said Rayne. “Well, I didn’t consider fitting ‘Pissing my pants’ into my ‘happiest day of my life’ plans” I said. They both laughed at me. “You look stunning” said Laura. I smiled at her. “You really think so?” I asked. “I know so” she said. We all hugged and then my dad approached. “Ready sweetheart?” he asked. I hugged him and smiled. “Yes” I said. My mom wasn’t invited to the wedding. We all knew that was for the best. “Here comes the bride” started playing on electric guitar, courtesy of Tobin, and my dad looped his around through mine and handed me a bouquet and we started walking – brides maids and groomsman ahead. Brian was Zacky’s best man and Rayne was my maid of honor. When I got up there, Zacky smiled at me. He mouthed. “You look so beautiful I can’t even describe it with words or actions”. I blushed underneath my veil.
*after the ceremony*

As Zacky and I drove away in the black car, with Ichabod in the backseat, I realized that the past year had been the most hectic time of my life. I didn’t know what was on the road ahead for me, but whatever it was; I knew I could get through it. I knew that it was right – me fronting Papa Roach and marrying Zack. Zacky grinned at me as we drove towards the airport. “So, we’re going to Cabo?” Zacky asked. I nodded. He was so happy; we both were. So happy that the moment didn’t even need words. We had gone through hell to get where we were now, but it was totally worth it. We were in heaven on earth.
♠ ♠ ♠
it's a shorty. i coulda dune bettr on the ending but it was a hard thinking process
xoxo thanx 4 reading!
~Olivia~