The Confusing and Twisted Love Life of Skye Silver

Tattoos and Hair Color

Derek's P.O.V. (Point of View)

If you knew me three days ago, you'd never think I'd be the type of guy who falls for a girl he just meets. If you knew me now, then you'd be wondering what was going though my mind.

Now here I am. Driving a car, which isn't mine, to a restrant to meet up with my friend and his soon-to-be wife. All while sitting next to a beautiful girl, who probably wants to kill me right now.

"So Skye," I said, grinning as I used her name. "why are you in this wedding?"

She seemed taken back at this question, like she was debating on punching me or answering.

"Courtney's my sister," she said, returning to looking out the window. "Why are you acting so shocked?"

I'm not sure how she knew I was shocked, unless that's how everyone acts when she tells them so she is just used to it.

"I dunno, you two just don't look like sisters," I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"How?" she asked, turning back to face me.

"Well, Courtney's blond and you are a brunette," I said, my eyes wondered on her chocolate brown hair. Skye blushed and looked down at her hands. "What?"

She laughed. "I'm not a natural brunette."

Okay, I wasn't expecting that answer. I assumed she was a natural, but the blue eyes now made sense.

"Why'd you dye your hair?" I asked, my curiousity getting the better of me.

Skye shrugged. "I was tired of being known as a 'dumd blond' so I dyed it."

"Did you also get a tattoo?" I said jokingly.

"How'd you know?" Skye asked, her eyes wide. This made me grin wider.

"I wasn't being serious but I guess you do. What is it?" I asked, still grinning. Skye rolled her eyes.

"A rose," she replied. "How about you? Any tattoos? Dark secrets?"

I laughed. "Tattos? No. Dark secrets? Yes."

I knew she wanted to press the question more but we had pulled up into the restrant parking lot, which looked better than my apartment to be honest.

"Are you sure we can't just turn around and drive away?" Skye asked, looking at the huge buliding ahead of us.

"Trust me, I would if I could," I said, smiling. We both got out of the car and started to make our way to the front door, which was probably made of soild gold if I had to guess.

"Fine, but I'm leaving before the bill comes," she said, she must have saw the door.

"I'm with you on that," I said before walking inside the restrant.

Skye's P.O.V. (Point of View)

In only ten minutes alone in the car with Derek, he's managed to find out about my tattoo and my un-natural hair color. That was quick.

Now, we were walking inside of the fanciest restrant in all of town, which probably costs billions of dollars to make, but that's just my guess.

"Uh, hello. We are looking for our group," Derek said, glancing around the huge buliding. The front desk worked looked up from her work and flahsed a flirty smile at him.

"Alright, who's your group?" the girl asked, her eyes still on Derek.

"A soon to be married couple," he said.

"We get a lot of those," the girl said, either she was telling the truth or stalling.

"We are with a blond girl who has probably complained a hell of a lot with a guy with black hair who follows her around like a lost puppy," I said, slightly annoyed.

"Ohh, those two. Yeah, follow me," the girl said, rolling her eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope everyone likes it! COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE PRETTY PLEASE! :)