Sequel: Calling Grace
Status: Complete. =)

Break the Broken

Bleed It Out

Haunted sun has fallen, the pharaoh’s wrath fought the curse of the Gods, if love was war I’d be fighting every night of life, the dark queen ballads rise through the night and I flee the spell of the heart put on me, 1oo1 spells un-cast I see how much I needed you and the queens (1oo1) ancient Wicca curse in a sea of pain, the sand storm spell is to die for (1oo1 spells un-cast)

Chorus:

One thousand stories remain, what can happen to us is a mystery into the skies, depression, anger, deceit and betrayal filled my body and soul, I thought I could bleed it out, heaven frowned on my darkened face and laughed at my corpse, may he fall under aegis of God’s spell, the wrath of the skies falls upon the bleeding death and the sands slowly turn to golden Heaven fields, (1oo1) nights unseen without you here! I tried to fight the pain; I couldn’t bleed it, out unless death…took me over

Verse:

(*chants*)

Hey yeah are we good again? Hey yeah, I can’t survive without you by my side, if you need me there at any time, ich bin da any time in your life, calls of un-holy magic fill my heart can I survive the greatest fight of my life? I’m cold and alone again, can this be what I really want-ed, fight me. (ahh AHH) BLAME IT ON ME and set your pain free, nothing can hold it back now, I am back (Ich bin da)

(Chorus x3)

Don’t let them blame it on ME and set your guilt free as I can’t hold you back now…I cannot change what I’ve done, not this time not in this life, nor this way! I won’t lie I regret doing what I did I just freaked the hell out in that short life there is no time to waste on wishing it well, my heart wasn’t enough to keep me there with you, I will let you blame it all on me (*sustain the E for 5 seconds*) Set your anger free I can’t understand you loving ME!

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
WOO!!! :D :D :D :) :) :) THREE songs away and Calling Grace has arrived! :D