Sequel: Calling Grace
Status: Complete. =)

Break the Broken

Eyes Wide Open

I'm not crazy I can see them standing there, staring back at me with their mind focus on the one thing they want of me, you can't make me feel like bravery, seeing through my eyes I feel paranoid and all I want you to know is that I don't like either of you out there, (paranoid) break the chains around me I tore every piece apart that reminded me of me, I stopped speaking my words come back to haunt me!

Chorus:

Twisted lies mix with insanity, it's great to be so psycho-active, who's to say they're not out there? Staring back at me, focused on me intently with their eyes wide open on my beaten form, memories follow they're trying to swallow me, twisted lies followed by insanity, I'm scared of turning psychoactive and living through like this who's to say they're not out there?

Verse:

I want you to know that I'm not out there anymore, you'll both get this one back if you find a way to heal my insanity, I'm not breaking I know what I feel I hear them screaming at me to stay here you can't make me stay here I'm out of my mind! Twisted elegance mixed with psychoactive vengeance who's to say they're not out there? It's breaking me apart with every second, with every day you get bigger and more famous and I still stay the same I'll come back to haunt you! SEEING THROUGH MY EYES IT'S INSANITY! It's psychoactive living through this who's to say they''re still out there?

(Chorus x3)

With their stares focused upon me there, pictures to burn follow me everywhere, Paranoid I'm seeing through it's eyes I can't find another love it's psychoactive who's to say I'm still in here? Twisted lies fight with psychoactive vengeance living through like this! Who's to say they're not dead there, their eyes wide open can't stop staying focused all upon me it's not easy, I'm running with the devil in my soul, what is wrong with me? Why do I deal with this mess? It's psychoactive and has left me paranoid!

(Chorus x3)

(Ends)
♠ ♠ ♠
For my "Hiding From The Truth" story! :D