Making Memories Last

Phase One : Convincing Oliver

"Maybe you guys shouldn't be so hard on Oliver." Danny said as we sifted through the students on our way to the carriages.

"Why not? He's completely nutters." Fred mumbled back.

"He's passionate about what he does." she replied. George laughed.

"So he's in lust with a game. Nice going, Ollie."

"Nooo. He wants to be the best. I remember last year when you guys lost to Slytherin, and James had to stop him from committing suicide." Danny and I loaded our things in the carriage as Fred and George laughed.

"Lucky it wasn't you who had to stop him. He was determined to jump off the astronomy tower." I told then as I hopped into the carriage after Danny.

"It must have been hard to see your love trying to commit suicide." Fred and George high-fived while I glared at them.

"I ought to rip off your-" I was interrupted by someone coughing.

"I hope I'm not interrupting anything vital, but I was wondering if there's any more room in here for another passenger?" Cedric Diggory smiled nervously as he gazed at us.

"Definitely." I laughed. "We welcome Hufflepuffs of all ages, right Danny?" I nudged her, and she jumped, and then nodded. He pushed his trunk and owl in, then got in and sat next to Danny.

"So if you don't mind me asking, what were you guys talking about?" Cedric asked.

"The fact that Oliver Wood is insane and suicidal." Fred and George said at the same time.

"That's not true, really. I told you, he just loves Quidditch." Danny said softly, as if so only we could hear.

"Ahh, he is insane. But when I heard about him trying to commit suicide, I almost didn't believe it. But then I thought about it… and Oliver is that crazy. He's going to be a hell of a Quidditch player after school." Cedric said with a smile.

"I love how Hufflepuffs and Gryffindors are so lovely to each other. You're my new best friend, Cedric. Sorry Danny." I smirked at Danny and she rolled her eyes. Cedric put his arm around her shoulders and she tensed up.

"It's alright Danny, you can be my best friend." he told her.

[later that night]

"So what did you do that made Snape look like he just started his period?" Fred asked as we walked through the halls after dinner.

"I asked if I could sit at the Hufflepuff table. He just glared at me and told me to drink my pumpkin juice."

"Nahh, I think that was a glare of affection. He really wants you to do it." George replied, laughing.

"Was this before or after you set fire to my brother's robes?" Danny asked next.

"It was after, but before Cedric slipped on Oliver's spilled pumpkin juice. That was Fred, by the way. Not me."

"You guys are mental. It's a wonder the three of you haven't been expelled yet." Cedric sighed as he walked with us. Supposedly, his friends wanted to meet up with him later.

"That they are. But as long as one of them isn't on the team, then it's not too bad. Fred and George are bad enough." Oliver ruffled their hair as he laughed.

"Oh don't pretend you don't love them. Really, you shouldn't worry about those three though. It's you all of us should be worrying about." Danny said with a laugh.

"Yeah really. Promise us we don't have to go on suicide watch this year." I told him.

"Yeah, yeah." he said, waving us off. I grabbed his arm.

"Promise. Us." I glared at Oliver with all my might. Wow, that sounds funny.

"Okay, I can try to promise."

"That's not good enough!"

"I PROMISE! Don't kill me!" I pulled his arm from my grasp and ran up the stairs.

"Well, that promise will last all but three games." Fred said out of no where.

"We all knew that." George replied.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay, that was a faster update than i expected
but Liz apologized ^-^
so this is for her

comments/subscriptions please?
and tell people about it if you like it!

<3 Sarah! At The Crisco