Making Memories Last

First Prank Of The Term

"You guys are off this year." Danny said as the four of us sat under the Whomping Willow the next morning. Today was Sunday, so we were all free.

"What do you mean?" Fred asked, looking up from the game of Wizard's Chess I was swiftly kicking his arse at.

"The end of the first day always goes with a bang. This year... no bang."

"You want to bang something, eh?" George winked suggestively at Danny. She just ignored him, pressing the Willow's knob once more.

"Hmm, I guess you're right. Boys, we need to think of something fast." I looked down at the board and smiled. "Checkmate."

"Bloody hell. That's the third time today! Ah well, how about that Snape thing we thought of this summer?" Fred looked distraught as he picked up his pieces.

"Whoa, the Snape thing?!" George exclaimed.

"I always thought that was a joke." I laughed nervously.

"Nah, sounds good. Snape needs some fun."

"Oh Merlin." Danny sighed.

-----------------------------------------------

"I'm not entirely certain I want to know what this is about." Danny said as we walked out of the Great Hall.

"I'm ashamed of having to do it, so I'm not telling." I replied while I folded the top of my skirt up a couple times.

"You know," Fred said. "You remind me of Pansy trying to get in Malfoy's pants when you do that." His smirk faded when I smacked him across the face.

"It so does not pay to be your guys' only female friend." Danny coughed loudly. "Who is willing to join the pranks." I continued.

"Well hurry up, Snape's coming." George whisper/yelled from behind one of the statues at the door. I quickly undid the top button of my blazer and started talking animatedly to Danny. Fred had joined his brother behind the status. Just before Snape passed us, I turned around and bumped into him, knocking him over.

"Oh, Professor Snape! I'm terribly sorry!" I said, putting emphasis on the terribly.

"You should be." he replied, picking up his things.

"Let me help you!" I grabbed his arm to help him up, then picked up the rest of his things and handed them to him with a flirtatious smirk.

"What are you doing?" he looked at me oddly as I continued to stand in front of him. Oh, he so doesn't want to know.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, Professor." I said as I smiled sweetly. I think I heard Danny gagging behind me.

"And five points from G-Gryffindor for y-your wardrobe. Put on so-some proper attire n-next time." Snape tried to avoid looking at me, then began to walk off toward the dungeons.

"What would you like me to wear, Professor?" I asked. Oh, now I'm just asking for it. I feel so evil.

"Your uniform. Go to bed." The moment he finished his sentence, heran hurried off.

"You can't tell me that wasn't awkward." Danny laughed.

"Nice job, James. Although, I'd hate to be you. Potions is going to be hell now."

"Shut up Fred." I glared at him as I re-buttoned my shirt.

"Looking nice, James!" Roger called, walking by with his friends.

"Stick it, Davies!" I yelled back.

"You owe me for setting my robes on fire!"

"I'll give you Fred and George!"
♠ ♠ ♠
i'll admit, that was a shitty chapter. but that was the best prank i could think of at 10pm. yeah i know, i fail.
anyway, now Liz can stop bugging me.
things will get more interesting soon, i promise

comment&subscriptions please??

<3 Sarah! At The Crisco