He'll Be the Death of Me, I Swear

The Indecisive Decision

"I can't choose," I told them, more sure of myself than I had ever been. "I could never choose between the two of you."

"Danica, come on," Landyn begged.

"Really, just decide," Jacob complained.

"I can't choose. I'm sorry, but I can't. And I will never be able to. You both know that, so get over it." I was not budging on this. "So right now, we're all friends, okay? I love both of you and you know how I feel, but until I can actually say who I love more, this is how it needs to be."

They both gave in with a sigh.

"Then I'll have to get you to realize I'm the one," Landyn told me, kissing my forehead.

"Not before I get her to see that she's in love with me," Jacob told him, kissing my nose.

"And here we are yet again at the beginning!" I whined.

"Yeah. Now I need to go," Landyn told me.

"Where?"

"I haven't fed in a while and I need to. If that's alright with you, Princess."

"But you did yesterday," I told him as it dawned on me.

"Nope. I needed some time alone to work out some things. I will see you later, my love." He kissed me good bye before he was gone in an instant.

"I guess I need to be getting back, too. Try not to hurt yourself while I'm gone," he begged, kissing me.

"I'll do my best."

He was gone as well and I could only think of one thing to do: think! So I grabbed a jacket and hopped in my car. I knew the perfect place to do it.