The marriage

Getting Married

Bella P.O.V

Edward stood by the fireplace, none of the heat affecting him. I watched as he stared into the bright orange flames.
"We're getting married tomorrow, you know" I pointed out. A wide grin spread across his face.
"I know" He came to sit beside me and wrapped me in his strong arms. I rested my head on his chest and inhaled his scent, I could never get used to how perfect he was. I pressed my lips against his rock like cheek.
"I wish Jacob could come" I whispered. I felt him tense beside me.
"I know, Love" I felt horrible for bringing Jacob up again, when I knew how much it hurt Edward knowing that I did love Jacob too, even if I had gotten over him pretty quickly.
"Hey, lovebirds!" Alice flew into the room, Edward groaned, but Alice ignored him.
"Bella, you want to try your dress on, again?"
"Again? Alice, I've tried that dress on 5 times already! I think we both know it fits!"
"But, Bella!" She whined. "Rosalie hasn't seen it yet!" We both knew she had won.
"Ugh, fine!" I could hear Edward Chuckling as I reluctantly followed Alice up to her room, where Rosalie was waiting patiently on the bed.
"Hey, Rosalie" I mumbled, she still hadn't gotten over her dislike for me. She smiled warily back.
"OK, you go put the dress on, we'll wait here" Alice pushed me into her huge closet, where my wedding dress hung on a rail all of it's own.
"Sure, sure" I answered.

The next day was a mess, Alice was rushing around trying to be everywhere at the same time, Rosalie and Esme were in charge of decoration, Emmett and Jasper had to make sure all the guests were in the right place, and Alice was in charge of outfits and the food. All I had to do was get ready.
"I can't believe you're getting Married, Bella!" My mom half wailed. "You're only 19!" I rolled my eyes at her.
"Mom, I've told you! There's no point in waiting, me and Edward are in love, we might as well get married now" I could tell she didn't approve of my early marriage. There was nothing she could do about it now.

As she helped me into my dress I couldn't help but think about Jacob. Would he come? Or would he do the sensible thing, and stay away? As much as I knew that he shouldn't come, I hoped with all my heart that he would come.
"Bella?" My dad's voice pulled me away from my little dream. I turned to him and smiled.
"Hey Dad"
"Is that really you, Bells?" I could see moisture filling his eyes.
"Really me, Dad"
"You look so ... grown up!"
"Aw, come on, Dad! I'm not even ready yet!"
"Yes, we have to have her hair done in less that half an hour!" Mom piped up.
"Oh, I'll leave you to it then" My dad grinned at me quickly, and then exited the room.
"Right! Lets get you finished" The excited spark in her eyes reminded me of Alice, that's what made me tell her not to do anything too extravagant.

Half an hour passed, my hair was done, as was my make up and my dress was on. As I stared at myself in the mirror all the regret I thought I would feel if I got married this young disappeared. I felt exactly how you're supposed to feel before you get married, excited, nervous and happy, exceedingly happy.
"You ready?" Alice giggled as she entered the room. "I have to say this ... Edward looks really cute!" I raised my eyebrows.
"Er, Alice, he's sort of your brother" I reminded her. She just grinned at me.
"So, you ready or what?" She looked impatient now.
"Yeah! Lets do this!" My voice went up at the end.
"It'll be fine, I've already seen it!" Alice smiled reassuringly at me.
"I know"

Waiting was the worst part, standing behind the wooden doors, while the Minister quieted everyone down - Alice had gone over the top with the guest list. Finally, the doors opened, and I could see Edward standing, wearing a black Tuxedo. His beauty knocked the breath out of me, as it always does.
"Come on, Bells" Dad urged me to move, as I took his arm he sniffed, and I realized for the first time that this was the last time I'll see him, as a human. I gripped his arm tighter. I tryed not to look at the faces beaming at me, as I knew I couldn't see them with blood pounding around my body, with color in my cheeks or my heart beating. I wouldn't see the human side of my family again, or at least, not for a few years. Edward grinned at me when I reached the end of the isle. I smiled back, and broke away from Charlie a little too quickly.

"Do you, Edward Cullen, take Isabella Swan to be your lawful wedded wife?"
"I do"
"Do you, Isabella Swan, take Edward Cullen, to be your lawful wedded husband?"
"I do"
"I now pronounce you, Husband and wife, you may kiss the Bride"
Edward turned to me, all the love in his eyes, he took me in his arms and kissed me gently.
"Bella Cullen?" He asked when we broke apart.
"Bella Cullen" I agreed. A low cough made us both turn our heads. My eyes widened when I saw who was standing there, looking extremely uncomfortable.
"Bella?"
"Jacob?!"
"I just wanted to say ... congratulations, I'm going to leave now" Me and Edward watched him as he walked out of the room, and out of our existence forever.
"I'm so happy!" Edward grinned down at me, and kissed me again. We were both breathing heavily when we broke apart.
"I know, so am I" I took his hand as we began to wander around together.
♠ ♠ ♠
he he x this is a back up.
Cause My mum keeps on saying "Ooh they won't get married, it'll all go horribly wrong!"
So, I've written this, and then, if they don't, I can stick it in the back and pretend they do = )

Btw, I know I've done the wedding wrong, I didn't know how a wedding fuctioned. lol x